What is your ‘why? Figuring out your ‘why’ in doing your business will definitely help you grow your business in many ways. One of the first things to do when you start a business, may it be in real estate or not, is to come up with your vision and mission. Your ‘why’ is your mission.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In part three of our four-part special series, Whitney and Chelsea Sewell talk about their why, the mission behind Life Bridge Capital — helping families to adopt a child. In this episode, they both talk about the reason why despite the hardships they have encountered early on, they kept their faith in the Lord. Whitney emphasizes the importance of having the same mission as your spouse. Chelsea, meanwhile, elaborates on the birth of Life Bridge Foundation, a foundation that helps families who want to adopt a child. Listen now and learn about Whitney and Chelsea’s mission, and how you can help as well!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Chelsea shares how she kept her faith even when their family had to go through a lot of hardships.
- Whitney talks about a deal that he and Chelsea fought over.
- Whitney explains why it is important to be on the same mission as your spouse.
- Whitney shares how he and Chelsea started considering adoption.
- Chelsea and Whitney talk about how God provided for their first and second adoption.
- Whitney shares how they were matched for their little girl.
- Chelsea discusses the mission she and Whitney are undertaking — helping other families adopt.
- Chelsea talks about the Life Bridge Foundation.
- Why is having a mission bigger than yourself?
- Whitney shares how having a mission helps him with the business.
- Chelsea explains why the sacrifices and commitment they had to go through were worth it.
- The impact of their mission is to help families adopt a child.
- Chelsea talks about how grace goes a long way.
“Faith is definitely a gift from God. So, I have faith that whatever the outcome is, God is with us.” — Chelsea Sewell
“While real estate ventures are the means to get there, the ‘why’ is the big picture so that’s why we keep going.” — Chelsea Sewell
“When we think about adoption, we think about the great need that should be more simple than it is to bring a child home. However, it’s just not.” — Chelsea Sewell
“Before Life Bridge Capital ever started, we knew our mission.” — Whitney Sewell
“It is extremely humbling to think about what the Lord has done to our business.” — Whitney Sewell
“When you have a mission, bigger than yourself, bigger than money, it allows you to do things that you wouldn’t have done otherwise.” — Whitney Sewell
“When someone talks about something very unexpected and it’s a mission that is a lot deeper than just about money, there’s a connection that is made.” — Whitney Sewell
“It is not just about us, it is about His kingdom as well. And so, all of that is blessing others.” — Chelsea Sewell
“Our glue to all of these is no doubt, the Lord.” — Whitney Sewell
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Whitney and Chelsea Sewell
Founder of Life Bridge Capital LLC, Whitney began his real estate investing career in 2009. Whitney’s passion is working with investors, helping them secure financial security via the exceptional opportunities that multifamily syndication offers. Whitney hosts The Real Estate Syndication Show, a daily podcast where he has now interviewed over 850 experts providing cutting-edge tools and strategies of the syndication business. Whitney and his wife Chelsea are on a mission to help other families through the process of adoption. They have personally endured the financial burdens that the process puts on families and have committed 50% of their profits to this goal. Whitney and Chelsea have three children by adoption.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: