Have you ever heard of the saying “behind every successful man is a woman”? History has proven that this saying is true. In the last part of our special four-part series, Whitney and Chelsea Sewell talk about the role your spouse plays in your success.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Whitney emphasizes the need for you to have your spouse on board with your big plans in your business. Chelsea, meanwhile, talks about the importance of being a supportive spouse and not a nagging one. Whitney and Chelsea also discuss the role of their family, friends, and church family in their success. Finally, they share how they found the right partner for their business and how the grace of God helped them to grow every step of the way. Listen now!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Chelsea talks about how Whitney’s real estate journey helped him grow as a person and as an entrepreneur.
- Whitney shares how Chelsea’s support made everything possible in his real estate journey.
- Whitney discusses the benefits of reading and learning.
- Chelsea’s advice on working with your spouse or partner.
- Why is it important to pray for your spouse or partner?
- Why is it important to listen and not just talk?
- Whitney tells the story of how he found the right business partner in Sam Rust.
- The role their family and church family play in their success.
- Chelsea talks about achieving their dream of having a farm to live on.
- Whitney talks about Shamrock, the horse he trained before in his old farm, and who
- Chelsea shares how God’s grace made everything possible for them.
“The constant education motivated me as an entrepreneur.” — Whitney Sewell
“Wives, husbands, your prayers matter.” — Chelsea Sewell
“Not only the Lord is sustaining us, but also through partnerships.” — Whitney Sewell
“I’ve seen those things happen, how the Lord has worked many, many times in ways that don’t seem to make sense but He has provided.” — Whitney Sewell
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Whitney and Chelsea Sewell
Founder of Life Bridge Capital LLC, Whitney began his real estate investing career in 2009. Whitney’s passion is working with investors, helping them secure financial security via the exceptional opportunities that multifamily syndication offers. Whitney hosts The Real Estate Syndication Show, a daily podcast where he has now interviewed over 850 experts providing cutting-edge tools and strategies of the syndication business. Whitney and his wife Chelsea are on a mission to help other families through the process of adoption. They have personally endured the financial burdens that the process puts on families and have committed 50% of their profits to this goal. Whitney and Chelsea have three children by adoption.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: