Every entrepreneur aims for success. And to be successful, you have to have the right mindset to run your business. For example, in running a real estate business for the first time, you can expect some hurdles and struggles along the way. But, it is always possible to overcome those and succeed.
Our gracious sponsor:
Lionshare Bookkeeping believes the key to generating wealth is understanding where it comes from, and where it needs to go. They provide bookkeeping and financial coaching exclusively to Real Estate Investors – focusing on cash flow, strategy, and action. Go to http://bit.ly/LionshareBookkeeping to connect with them now.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, we speak to performance coach, author, dynamic public speaker, visionary, and thought leader, Mike Ciorrocco. Mike shares how you can be an unstoppable entrepreneur by having a never-give-up mentality. Mike also emphasizes the importance of having imagination and being obsessed to succeed. Mike shares we cannot be limited by our past experiences and by what other people think of us. Mike’s advice when you hit an obstacle, figure out some ways around it. Click the play button now and kickstart your day with this #MindsetMonday episode!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Mike shares his background and his focus right now.
- Mike discusses the rocket fuel philosophy.
- Why is being stubborn okay if it’s for the right things?
- What is good marketing?
- Mike talks about the importance of being inexorable, unable to be stopped.
- Mike shares ways on how to be known globally.
- Why being obsessed can be a good thing?
- Mike elaborates how there is a solution to every problem.
- The mindset of going global.
- Why having a mentor can help you and riding in people’s jetstreams to become a better entrepreneur?
- Mike shares how he started some noise in a good way — engage, establish your branding, self promote.
- What are the challenges Mike faces in marketing and going global?
- How to determine what your niche is?
- Mike shares the next big thing for him — Blueprinted, a tech company.
- The daily habits that helped Mike achieve success.
- The number one thing that contributed to Mike’s success — understanding how his mind works.
- How does Mike like to give back?
“I understand that myself and everyone are unstoppable to live the life of their dreams if they can just take everything that will stop them or slow them down and store it in their fuel tank instead of their trunk… and convert it for their rocket fuel for the future.” [0:03:22]
“All people are unstoppable to live the life of their dreams.” [0:03:47]
“Inexorable is how I live my life. Inexorable means unyielding, unable to be stopped. And so, everything I do is wrapped around that.” [0:06:26]
“When you’re investing, you really don’t know what your potential is until you try and make an effort towards it. And then do it again, and again, and again, until you keep learning.” [0:09:10]
“When we hit an obstacle, we have to figure out some ways around it.” [0:11:24]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Mike Ciorrocco
Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco is the CEO of People Building, Inc., and the powerhouse behind the “What Are You Made Of?” movement.
He is a performance coach, author, dynamic public speaker, visionary, and thought leader. He has been featured by Yahoo! Finance as one of the Top Business Leaders to Follow in 2020 and is on a mission to build people. He is driven to inspire others and he measures his success on how he can help others achieve greatness. C-Roc had a fire lit in him at an early age. That fire has ignited him with a fierce desire to compel people to see the greatness inside themselves using past life events to fuel their fire.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: