Most financial advisors will tell you to invest your money the conventional way. But, in this episode, our guest Chris Miles tells us why it is wiser to invest your money in alternative options like real estate. Chris was a former financial advisor and now calls himself an anti-financial advisor.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Chris details on the show why you need to start creating an “anti-financial plan” if you want to start earning money in double-digit returns. He details how you can have your money working for you and eventually achieve financial independence. He also encourages people to see the big picture, find hidden resources, and figure out the best way to get the highest return from those resources. Click the play button now and start planning your way to financial freedom!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Chris shares how he became an “anti-financial” advisor.
- Chris started as a traditional financial advisor then he realized his calculations would not make people financially free.
- Why do you need to stop funding your 401Ks and IRAs?
- Chris elaborates on the difference between average returns and actual yields.
- What are the possible changes in IRAs under the current administration?
- Chris shares what people should be doing to achieve financial independence.
- How can you use your life insurance to be able to invest in other places?
- Chris debunks some myths that people believe about how to invest your money.
- Chris says the stock market is now mostly run by AI.
- How did Chris lose properties by going too big?
- Why do you have to stay in your lane?
- Chris’ advice to prepare for a downturn: get lean, get liquid, then get out.
- Where is the best place to keep your emergency fund?
- The daily habit that helped Chris to achieve success.
- How does Chris like to give back?
“Go with these passive alternative investments that have less risk with greater returns versus doing the same old high-risk mediocre returns from stock market stuff.” [0:04:29]
“I mean definitely real estate of all types of forms right, is a great way to go. You know, there’s no doubt, especially if it’s the lower risk you’re creating, you know, good, steady returns or you’re getting good cash flow or both.” [0:14:38]
“So when someone tells me like “Well I’m a conservative investor, I put money in my 401K or my IRAs,” like, you’re not conservative, you’re a comfortable saver because one, you’re not an investor, you’re a gambler, two, you’re just saving. So really you’re a comfortable gambler.” [0:17:08]
“We don’t want to follow the masses because the masses become broke.” [0:17:37]
“Don’t try to find these brand new markets and then you have no clue how to manage it, right like just stay in your lane, stay focused, do what you do best.” [0:23:39]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Chris Miles
Chris Miles, the Cash Flow Expert and Anti-Financial Advisor, is a leading authority teaching entrepreneurs and professionals how to get their money working for them TODAY! He’s an author, podcast host of the Chris Miles Money Show, has been featured in US News, CNN Money, Entrepreneur on Fire, Bigger Pockets, and has a proven reputation with his company, Money Ripples (http://www.moneyripples.com/) getting his clients fast, financial results. In fact, his personal clients have increased their cash flow by over $250 Million in the last 11 years!
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: