Listen to the Podcast
In this episode, Whitney interviews Joe Fairless, Managing Partner of Ashcroft Capital and host of the Best Ever podcast. Joe shares his business mantras that have helped him build up a $400 million real estate portfolio in an extremely short period of time. Why are the four components of apartment syndication? And what are some hacks that can help inexperienced syndicators get going? Tune in for some astute business advice that will surely set you thinking – if Joe can do it, why can’t I.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:35 – Whitney introduces Joe to listeners
- 01:01 – How did Joe transition into the real estate syndication business?
- 03:23 – Joe’s teaching stint helped him find partners who were willing to invest in his syndication business
- 04:29 – What gave Joe the confidence to venture into the syndication business?
- 07:21 – Joe’s 4 step process for kick starting a real estate syndication business
- 09:22 – Joe breaks up apartment syndication into four components
- 10:28 – Joe is in charge of building investor relationships and raising money
- 10:58 – Learn how Joe’s complimentary skillsets with his partner results in smooth execution
- 12:32 – Is lack of experience a huge roadblock for folks wanting to venture into the syndication business?
- 13:18 – The importance of bringing on the right team members
- 13:50 – Learn how giving up equity can help you build credibility and push the deal through
- 15:20 – How partnering with a property management company and providing added incentives can help you overcome your lack of experience
- 18:46 – What is the #1 thing that has contributed to Joe’s success?
- 20:10 – How to hone resourcefulness by cultivating the right mindset
- 21:50 – What is Joe most excited about currently?
- 22:23 – Joe shares his contact information
- [spp-timestamp time=”22:43″] – Review and subscribe to the Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- [spp-timestamp time=”22:50″] – A special thanks to our sponsor, Life Bridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of partnering with someone with a complimentary skill-set
- A 4 Step Process for kick starting a syndication business
- Tips and Tricks that can help you overcome your lack of experience and build credibility
- Best Ever Real Estate Investor Book
- Best Ever Podcast
- Ashcroft Capital
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital