In this episode, Whitney interviews Jackie Gibson, Director of Operations, Spartan Investment Group. Jackie shares how you can leverage technology to implement rigid systems and processes for efficiently managing your syndication business. Which tools can help you remotely manage your real estate properties? What are some Tips and Tricks for vetting, hiring and managing employees? We also reveal how implementing solid systems and processes can help you manage growth. This show is a filled with some great information for folks in the syndication business. Tune in now!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Whitney introduces Jackie to listeners
- 01:03 – What is Jackie’s roles at Spartan Investment Group?
- 02:00 – Systems and Processes for better managing your syndication business
- 02:26 – Self Storage facility which is remotely managed
- 03:41– Learn how specialized call centers are being used to manage self-storage facilities at Spartan
- 06:10 – Using security cameras and property management software to efficiently manage operations
- 07:29 – Which software is currently being used at Spartan for daily operations? What is their experience?
- 08:03 – Does Jackie have a background in property management?
- 09:21 – Jackie shares the roles and responsibilities of all members of the Spartan Investment Group
- 10:23 – Tips and Tricks for properly communicating with team members
- 12:45 – How to vet and hire managers for your real estate investments
- 15:30 – How to implement systems in order to manage growth
- 17:24 – What is the current focus at Spartan Investment Group?
- 18:26 – Jackie shares her contact information
- 19:07 – Share, review and subscribe. Your encouragement keeps us going
- 19:10 – A special thanks to our sponsor, Life Bridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to remotely manage real estate properties
- The importance of leveraging technology to efficiently manage self-storage facilities
- How to vet, hire and communicate with team members