In this episode, Whitney interviews Ellie Perlman, CEO and founder, Blue Lake Capital. Ellie also hosts the popular podcast, That Rellie Happened. Ellie reveals some great Tips that will enable syndicators to leverage the power of social media in order to give their business greater visibility.
How do you build a media team and delegate tasks so that your business can gain traction? What are some ways of churning out relatable and value filled content? You will also learn some great hacks that will allow you to extract the maximum benefit from social platforms. Tune in to this great show!
Our Gracious Sponsors:
Make sure to be at Joe Fairless’s Best Ever Conference, February 22-23, 2019. Use code: #WHITNEY for 10% OFF!!!
Phoenix Syndication Workshop 2019 is a premier 2-day educational and networking event hosted by noted real estate investors Ben Leybovich and Sam Grooms January 26 – 27, 2019.
Multifamily Investor Nation Investor Summit January 17-19, 2019 – 3 full days of content from over 50 expert speakers! Use code: WHITNEY for $100 OFF the FULL ACCESS PASS tickets!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Ellie to listeners
- 01:15 – How did Ellie pivot towards real estate investing and syndication?
- 03:23 – Determining your “Why” is the first step
- 05:16 – How to leverage the power of social media for positioning yourself as a thought leader in your field
- 06:06 – How to achieve clarity pertaining to your target audience to create your own unique avatar on social platforms
- 08:53 – How to churn out relatable and value filled content that resonates with your target audience
- 10:44 – Discussing how delegation can help you scale up your business
- 14:06 – Can you automate your responses on social media platforms?
- [spp-timestamp time=”15:52″] – Joe Fairless’s Best Ever Conference is coming up in Denver this February. Register Now!
- 16:53 – Which are the best platforms for building a presence in the syndication business?
- 21:08 – Ellie shares how she is using Bigger Pockets to connect with potential investors
- 24:00 – What is the most important thing that has contributed to Ellie’s success?
- 24:55 – What is the most challenging part of the syndication business?
- 27:08 – Ellie reveals some great ways to educate yourself and learn more about the syndication business
- 29:25 – What are some ways for improving her syndication business?
- 31:11 – Ellie shares her contact information
- 31:54 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- [spp-timestamp time=”32:13″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, Life Bridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- How to leverage the power of social media to position yourself as a thought leader in your field
- The ART of churning out relatable and value filled content
- How to delegate and scale up your business to the next level
- Blue Lake Capital
- Bigger Pockets
- That Rellie Happened
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital