In this episode, Whitney interviews Dino Pierce, CEO of Edified Equity and host of the Edified Equity podcast. Dino is an active multifamily investor with an influential presence on Bigger Pockets. Dino shares how he is using social media to provide greater traction to his syndication business.
How do you use social media to project yourself as a thought leader in the syndication space? And, what are the benefits of doing so? How do churn out relatable and value filled content that resonates with your target audience? For folks who are new to the business, Dino has some great insights that are guaranteed to give you the competitive edge. Tune in now!
Our Gracious Sponsors:
Make sure to be at Joe Fairless’s Best Ever Conference, February 22-23, 2019. Use code: #WHITNEY for 10% OFF!!!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Dino to listeners
- 01:04 – Dino shares his background information, and reveals how he ventured into real estate syndication
- 01:26 – Dino started out fixing and flipping properties by partnering with real estate redevelopers
- 02:35 – How real estate syndication can save you your tax dollars
- 05:20 – How to build a thought leadership platform; what are the benefits?
- 08:06 – How did Dino manage to build up a strong presence on Facebook and other social mediums?
- 10:33 – Dino starts a podcast in order to connect with a wider audience
- 11:06 – How to deliver value filled content that instantly resonates with your target audience
- 12:49 – How can inexperienced syndicators come up with relatable content?
- 14:46 – Dino shares his checklist for pushing out content
- 16:33 – Can projecting yourself as a thought leader help you raise capital for your syndication projects?
- [spp-timestamp time=”19:04″] – Joe Fairless’s Best Ever Conference is coming up in Denver this February. Register Now!
- 20:05 – How to find a mentor who can teach you the ropes of the syndication business
- 21:06 – Why taking action is critical for running a successful business
- 21:50 – Tips and Tricks for inexperienced syndicators who are looking to crack their first syndication deal
- 23:01 – What is the #1 thing that has contributed to Dino’s success?
- 24:36 – What has been the most challenging part of the syndication business?
- 26:25 – What steps has Dino taken to improve his business?
- 28:28 – Dino shares his contact information
- 29:46 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- [spp-timestamp time=”30:03″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, Life Bridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- How to set up a thought leadership platform by leveraging the power of social media
- How to come up with value filled and relatable content and stream it out to your target audience
- Tips and Tricks for inexperienced syndicators who wish to transition to real estate syndication
- Edified Equity
- Edified Equity Podcast
- Dino’s Bigger Pockets Profile
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital