Listen to the podcast here:
How can inexperienced investors learn the ropes of the syndication business? You will learn why starting off as a passive investor is a sensible step. Stephanie also shares how investors can find and vet a sponsor – so that they end up partnering with right and reliable people. Towards, the end of the show, you will also learn the importance of indoctrinating your investors by providing educational resources. Tune in now!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Stephanie to listeners
- 01:30 – How did Stephanie transition to the real estate business?
- 04:00 – Stephanie shares how she educated herself and learned the ropes of the business
- 04:20 – Is it a good idea to start off as a passive investor?
- 05:33 – How to find a good mentor who can give traction to your career
- 07:23 – How time prioritizing can allow you to FOCUS on important activities that add the greatest value to your business
- 08:28 – Stephanie shares how she is helping investors find promising opportunities
- 10:23 – Tips and Tricks for finding investors and cultivating last lasting relationships
- 11:45 – Some effective ways of nurturing relationships with your investors
- 13:13 – How to vet a real estate sponsor
- 14:19 – A sponsor’s skillset is critical for the success of a project
- 15:09 – Questions that you should ask your real estate sponsor before partnering with them
- 16:12 – Stephanie points out that educating new investors is an uphill task
- 17:55 – How does Stephanie plan to streamline the process of educating her investors?
- 18:50 – Stephanie shares her workflow for pushing out content quickly, and with less effort
- 19:41 – What is the single most important thing that has contributed to Stephanie’s success?
- 20:26 – Stephanie’s final parting advice for listeners
- 20:53 – Stephanie shares her contact information
- 21:02 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- 21:21 – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- How to LEARN the nuances of the syndication business
- How to cultivate long-lasting and stable investor – sponsor relationships
- The ART of accurately vetting a real estate sponsor