Listen to the podcast here:
How can you discover lucrative and less competitive niches within the real estate sector? Which are some critical skills that you need to master in order to find continued success in the syndication business? From discovering your “WHY” to implementing your audacious goals, this show has some great Tips and Tricks for aspiring and as well as established syndicators. Tune in for some great insights!
Our Gracious Sponsors:
Make sure to be at Joe Fairless’s Best Ever Conference, February 22-23, 2019. Use code: #WHITNEY for 10% OFF!!!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Craig to listeners
- 01:30 – How did Craig start off in the real estate investing business?
- 02:26 – Craig shares how he learnt the ropes of the syndication business
- 03:47 – Craig syndicates his first deal
- 04:33 – How changes to the taxation law opened up some lucrative investing opportunities for Craig in 1986
- 08:13 – Discovering a strong “Why” will lay a strong foundation for your business
- 09:32 – How to boost your productivity; Craig gives us a “peek” into his soon-to be published book
- 11:15 – Every LARGE business started out small
- 11:49 – Important skills that you need to master for efficiently operating a syndication business
- 12:45 – A solid support system will help you meet your entrepreneurial goals
- 14:27 – Joe Fairless’s Best Ever Conference is coming up in Denver this February
- 15:30 – How a well-thought-out business plan can help you discover a profitable niche
- 18:21 – With the advent of ecommerce, how do you find lucrative investment opportunities within the retail sector?
- 19:31 – Having solid systems and processes is crucial for executing your plan and realizing your goals
- 20:10 – Craig espouses on the need to maintain firm FOCUS during executing
- 22:07 – Syndication vs. single family homes – which is a better investment, and why?
- 22:48 – What has been the most challenging aspect of the syndication business for Craig?
- 22:55 – What has been the single most important thing that has contributed to Craig’s success?
- 25:52 – Craig is working on a game that will help you learn the nuances of the business
- 26:42 – Craig shares his contact information
- 28:04 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- [spp-timestamp time=”28:37″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, Life Bridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- Step by step workflow for setting up and running a successful syndication business
- How to discover a lucrative niche within the real estate sector
- Importance of maintaining FOCUS while executing your business plan
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- Value Hound Academy
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action
- The Inside Game to Real Estate Value Investing
- The Inside Game to Syndication Wealth
- How to Take an Apartment Building from Money Pit to Money Maker
- Craig’s Email