What are some strategies for scouting out a lucrative value add deal? And, how do you gauge your capital requirements to prepare a well-thought-of business plan? Once you acquire a property, how do you carry out property rehab? You will learn how you can spend the least amount of money to extract the greatest value addition.
Tune in for some excellent insights!
Our Gracious Sponsor:
See The Real Estate CPA’s Special Virtual Workshop for the listeners of The Real Estate Syndication Show on How to Answer Tax Related Questions from Your Investors! http://bit.ly/TheRealEstateCPA-Syndication
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Bob to listeners
- 01:02 – Bob shares his background information; how did he transition to real estate investing?
- 01:46 – Bob gets introduced to real estate syndication
- 04:00 – How to form a successful partnership in real estate syndication
- 05:18 – How to overcome some common problems in real estate syndication
- 06:16 – Robert shares details about his most recent deal
- 07:47 – Was it difficult to convince lenders to finance a fractured condo?
- 08:33 – Why did Robert come back and buy a property nearly 2 years after looking at it the first time?
- 09:33 – Right property size and attractive location are critical in real estate investing
- 10:33 – Robert reveals the current status of his recent acquisition
- 12:13 – Does Robert plan on holding onto the property for the long term?
- 12:52 – How much capital did Robert raise for his recent deal?
- 13:30 – Will additional units result in significant value add?
- 14:51 – How much additional capital was put into each unit? Specifically, where was this capital allocated?
- 16:02 – Get your tax queries answered by the Real Estate CPA
- 17:35 – What kind of properties is Bob planning on acquiring in future?
- 18:19 – Tips and Tricks for using Direct Mail to scout out potential investments
- 21:18 – What has been the most challenging aspect of the syndication business? Robert reveals some great Capital Raising Tips
- 22:33 – How is Robert systematizing his business?
- 25:08 – What is the number ONE thing that has contributed to Robert’s success?
- 24:47 – Bob shares his contact information
- 25:13 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- [spp-timestamp time=”25:28″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- How to form a successful long-lasting partnership in real estate syndication
- The ART of scouting, financing and managing a value add property
- Property Acquisition Tips and Tricks for real estate investors
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- S&C Homebuyers
- Bob’s Email
- Call Bob at 413-314-3583