On today’s episode, we are joined by Tim Rhode, to discuss his take on being financially free. Despite a slow start in life and bleak prospects, Tim managed to retire financially free at the age of 40. It was not about getting rich quick. He put in the hard work and did things that others were often not willing to do in order to get to where he needed to be.
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Adam Adams is THE Raising Money Coach. His clients don’t have to be great salespeople because they are getting noticed by passive investors. The money is literally being attracted to them. There is a qualification process to work with Adam. Book your first interview here: http://bit.ly/AppointmentWithAdamAdams
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
The skills he learned from working in the business sector have served him well in helping others reach their own financial freedom, freeing them up to spend time on things they love. Tim shares with us his strong beliefs about the power of the collective. He believes that by surrounding yourself with others who are in the position you hope to one day be in, you will get there too. Tim offers plenty of other fresh insights into how to be financially free. To learn more, join us today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Some of Tim’s background and how he turned his life around in 15 years.
- An explanation of Tim’s six levels of finance.
- The biggest struggles of moving from the early to late levels of financial freedom.
- What the ABCs of finance means.
- Some advice on how to find a tribe to surround yourselves with
- Our only real limits are our negative beliefs.
- Some of the struggles that tribe newcomers face being around older high achievers.
- You have to be willing to do the work that others will not do to get to where you want to be.
- Insights into the work that 1Life Fully Lived does.
- How to become part of Gobundance.
- Delegation and strategic relationships are some of the keys to continued success.
[bctt tweet=”Don’t mindlessly keep up with the Joneses buying crap you don’t need. — Tim Rhode” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Tim Rhode
Tim Rhode comes from a very humble background, growing up in a blue-collar family in a rural blue-collar Northern California town. His family’s tight financial situation left an indelible mark on Tim, and although he barely graduated high school and never attended college, Tim went on to dream, plan, and create his own “magnificent life” and retired financially free at the age of 40. Having gotten off to a very slow start in life and working hard to build success inspired Tim to help others find their own paths. Tim is one of the Founders of Gobundance, and also the Founder/ CEO and visionary behind 1Life Fully Lived; a non-profit organization he started in 2011. He is totally committed to helping people of all ages plan their best future; including helping transform the “life education” of young people. Tim can be found daily either out “Getting the goods” or chilling locally with family and friends, or he’s busy helping humanity find their most fulfilling lives Tim’s passions include his family, skiing, hiking, and mountain biking.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: