Today on the show, we welcome Ben Kelley. Together with his partners, Paul Williams and Nathaniel Max Rock, Ben is a Managing Partner at Multifamily Geeks. He is also an owner, manager, and investor in multifamily properties totaling 1000+ units with a value of over $35 million. Today, Ben currently works as the Investor Relations and Marketing Manager for Multifamily Geeks which runs on EOS®.
Our gracious sponsor:
Gene Trowbridge and Jillian Sidoti, founding partners of the top syndication law firm Trowbridge Sidoti, have a legal team with over 88 years of combined legal experience. That team, along with their amazing support staff, has helped clients raise over 3.7 billion dollars in offerings by being dedicated to empowering entrepreneurs to raise capital legally, while allowing them time for other important things in their life. To learn more, visit the Crowdfunding Lawyers YouTube channel or website.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, Ben explains the five core values that govern their holistic EOS® business model and why he and his partners decided to implement this methodology in order to synchronize and improve their business. Ben delves deeper into the role that core values also play in navigating business relationships at Multifamily Geeks and are used to keep partners, vendors, and employees accountable to themselves, to one another, and to the business itself. In addition, Ben shares the unique systems they use to solve complex problems between partners and maintain their investor relations. If you’re looking for a compass to guide your business and improve every relationship within it – this is an episode you don’t want to miss!
Key Points from This Episode:
- Discover the five core values that drive the daily decisions at Multifamily Geeks.
- Find out what EOS® is, why it works, and how it functions in Multifamily Geeks.
- How EOS® has impacted and transformed Multifamily Geeks since its implementation.
- Managing and building a team of partners living in different geographic locations.
- How to know whether your general contractor shares the same core values as you do.
- Discover the unique way in which the partners at Multifamily Geeks solve problems.
- The challenges with clarifying core values and building consistently good teams.
- Find out how Ben and his partners are preparing for the future fallout in multifamily.
- How to improve your investor relationships with a systematized contact system.
- Why it’s not such a bad thing to hold onto your fear if you use it to ask every question.
[bctt tweet=”Be a team player, be humbly confident, do what you say, do what’s right, and continue growing. — Ben Kelley” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Traction by Gino Wickman
About Ben Kelley
Ben is a managing partner of Multifamily Geeks. He is an Owner/Manager/Investor in multi-family properties totaling 1000+ units with a value of over $35MM in Los Angeles, Atlanta, Warner Robins, GA, and Columbia, SC. Ben’s investments are in 4 (200-300 unit) syndications. Ben’s involvement in real estate extends back to 2003 and Ben has formerly held his California Agent’s License. Ben is a team player and enjoys connecting individuals interested in multi-families. Ben is currently focused on multi-family investments with values match partners. Ben currently works as the investor relations/marketing manager for Multifamily Geeks which runs on EOS®. Ben has an industrial design degree from the University of Cincinnati and has worked in several industries including commercial flooring and architectural services. Ben currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Reach Ben at (310) 658-7178 or connect with him on LinkedIn.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: