We all want more time. Whether it’s to spend on a passion project or with people we love, a few more hours each day would certainly be useful. Our guest today, Jeff Anzalone, is on a mission to help professionals buy back their time. Through his educational platform, Debt Free Dr, Jeff is teaching people about passive income through syndication.
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Adam Adams has raised millions of dollars by staying in front of passive investors. He helps you brand yourself online so you can attract capital which means you don’t have to be a great salesperson to do this. His clients are getting noticed by passive investors. He calls his clients Money Magnets because money is literally being attracted to them. There is a qualification process to work with Adam. Ready to take yourself to the next level? Apply to work with Adam here: http://bit.ly/RaisingMoneyCoach.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In today’s episode, we learn more about Jeff’s blog and what motivated him to start it. We discover that through trial and error and extensive self-education, Jeff has reaped many benefits from being a syndication investor. He hopes that through sharing his mistakes, he will not only save others money but also a great deal of time. Jeff also sheds some light on the importance of continuous learning, why a bad deal was one of the best things to happen to him, and much more. Tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Jeff’s background and what inspired him to start his blog.
- How Jeff uses his blogging platform to help others passively invest.
- Learn about some of the benefits of professionals investing in syndication.
- Why Jeff chose syndication over other models of real estate investing.
- Jeff’s tips for people wanting to get started in syndication: educate yourself!
- Three ways that Jeff educates himself about syndication.
- The lesson that Jeff learned from a big setback early in his syndication journey.
- Stay diversified and have a monthly plan: how Jeff’s prepared for the downturn.
- How Jeff’s recently improved his business and what’s contributed to his success.
[bctt tweet=”You get knocked down but it is not how you get knocked down. As long as you keep getting up and keep moving forward and keep learning. — @DrAnzalone” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Jeff Anzalone
Dr. Jeff Anzalone is a full-time practicing periodontist in the great state of Louisiana, author and founder of DebtFreeDr.com. He started his blog after paying off close to $300K in student loan debt and reaching millionaire status by the age of 40. He now focuses on helping other doctors and professionals create passive income from real estate so that they can STOP trading their time for $$.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: