So many of us have been told by society that going to college and getting a good job is the only way to be financially safe. And while this may work for some, it is certainly not the only path to success. There are numerous people out there who choose to strike it out on their own, and in doing so, reach heights they could have never imagined. Today’s guest, Kyle Marcotte, is one of those people who took massive action and has reaped proportionate rewards.
Our gracious sponsor:
The Real Estate Investing Rocks Digital Summit will be held on March 26-28, 2020. Learn, network and grow with 20+ industry leading experts! To register, click here.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, we learn about why Kyle dropped out of school and how he came to pursue real estate. Not only was he unfulfilled, but he also didn’t want to trade his time for money any longer. He realized that real estate was going to be the tool that freed up more of his time while ensuring financial freedom. Kyle also shares how he stayed motivated despite all the naysayers, some tangible networking advice, and the tools he used to continue his education. We all want to have more time to do the things we love while still being able to achieve financial success, and Kyle’s story shows that with hard work and determination, it is well within your reach. Tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Learn about Kyle’s background, why he dropped out of school, and what he’s doing now.
- Why the ‘safe’ option of finishing university and getting a job isn’t all that safe.
- Find out what gave Kyle the confidence to jump into real estate during his sophomore year.
- The education tools and networking groups Kyle utilized to learn about multifamily.
- How Kyle has found the courage to share his story and why he thinks this is important.
- Kyle’s step-by-step plan on establishing authority and growing your network.
- How faith has helped Kyle stayed motivated throughout his journey.
- The hardest part of syndication, Kyle’s preparation for the downturn, and a recent business improvement.
[bctt tweet=”Someone gives you a hand in poker, you have to play that hand. — Kyle Marcotte” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Kyle Marcotte
Kyle Marcotte is a 21 year old multifamily syndicator. While still a student-athlete at UC Davis, Kyle was able to syndicate two multifamily apartment buildings. These two deals totaled 119 units and are valued at over 5.5 million dollars.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: