When bad times hit and there is something that you start doing immediately, the question begs — should you have been doing it earlier? Today on the show, we talk about the next big changes to come in real estate and how the COVID-19 pandemic has influenced our business. Our guest today is Ryan Smith, he serves as a Principal of Elevation Capital Group bringing more than 15 years of extensive business experience in market evaluation, property analysis, management system, due diligence, and finance.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Through its affiliates, Elevation has acquired properties worth more than $475 million and has an interest in over 175 assets across more than 30 states. Stay tuned for more on how the real estate business has inevitably changed as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, the game plan for real estate businesses going forward, distressed properties and how to take advantage of them, investor expectations and how they’ve changed, and much more on your daily syndication show!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Ryan gives us an update since he was last on the show.
- Steps they took to briefly minimize any issues as COVID-19 struck this year.
- Their game plan for the next 6-12 months and what they expect to see happen.
- How Ryan is are preparing for distressed opportunities and plan to take advantage of it.
- Why he thinks properties are going to be distressed.
- How investor expectations will be changing in the future.
- How Ryan is preparing his investors for possible changes to come.
- Whether underwriting and expectations for deals have changed in the last 6 months.
- How Ryan has recently improved his business that you can apply to yours.
- His best source for finding investors.
- The number one thing Ryan contributes to his success.
- How Ryan gives back.
[bctt tweet=”If a bad time hits and there’s something you immediately start doing, there’s a question of should you have been doing that earlier? — Ryan Smith” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith serves as a Principal of Elevation Capital Group bringing more than 15 years of extensive business experience in market evaluation, property analysis, management systems, due diligence, and finance. Elevation, through its affiliates, has acquired properties worth more than $475 million and has an interest in over 175 assets across more than 30 states. A highly recruited athlete, Ryan was drafted as a high school senior by the Baltimore Orioles, and again in college by the Anaheim Angels, but ultimately made the decision to pursue an entrepreneurial business career. He currently lives in Orlando with his wife Jamie and their 4 children.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: