No matter how good of a service your business provides, the more that people know about you, the better you will do. Today we talk about the power of marketing and how to get it right with Lauren Brychell, Marketing Associate at Spartan Investment Group. Lauren is an experienced Social Media and Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in different industries that she applies at Spartan to great effect. We talk to Lauren about the best ways to create brand awareness for a business and the role that good content creation plays in this.
Our gracious sponsor:
Gene Trowbridge and Jonathan Nieh, founding partners of the top syndication firm Trowbridge Law Group LLP have a legal team with over 50 years of combined experience in real estate syndication and the practice of real estate securities law. Over this time Gene and his partners, in several past firms and currently, have helped clients raise close to $5.0 billion dollars in offerings by empowering entrepreneurs to raise capital legally. To learn more about Trowbridge Law Group LLP, visit our website at www.trowbridgelawgroup.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Lauren gets into the systems at Spartan for content creation and some of the apps that help them optimize their workflow, run ads and target their audiences. Lauren talks about a few unconventional strategies for advertising and keeping occupancy rates high, especially in alternative asset classes, emphasizing the importance of having a good understanding of a market for being able to target it correctly. She speaks about how the company gets their entire team on board with marketing so that their message is consistent and they never run out of good content in today’s show too. Of course, investor relations are key to keeping the engines at Spartan burning, and Lauren shares some best practices in this department. For all this and a whole lot more from Lauren with her wealth of knowledge about branding and marketing, tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode.
- Lauren’s education, career, and the marketing responsibilities she has at Spartan.
- How Lauren helps Spartan increase brand awareness through social media.
- Creating content and how to overcome the challenges of making the first few posts.
- The people and apps involved managing workflow around content creation at Spartan.
- How Spartan keeps investors updated and in the know about the marketing they are doing.
- Best practices for managing a website, keeping it updated, and what to post there.
- The importance of branding and how to take the initial steps of branding your business.
- Qualities to look for in a marketing associate: experience, social media know-how, etc.
- How to get a team on board to participate in generating consistent content for marketing.
- Marketing strategies Lauren is employing to keep occupancy rates up.
- How Spartan handles customer data collection using Alteryx and Tableau.
- Marketing strategies as they pertain to Spartan’s mobile home park housing in particular.
- The importance of having an intimate understanding of your market for advertising effectiveness.
- How Lauren has improved Spartan’s marketing by drilling down on branding.
- How Spartan conducts surveys of its customers and apply the findings to marketing.
- The biggest contributor to Lauren’s success: Her marketing background.
- Lauren’s preferred method of giving back by helping her friends understand investing.
[bctt tweet=”Don’t ever be afraid to see what your competitors are doing and others in the market just for inspiration. — Lauren Brychell” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Lauren Brychell
Lauren Brychell is the Marketing Associate for Spartan Investment Group, LLC. In this role, Lauren brings her skills in marketing, social media, project management, and market research to increase brand recognition, online presence, and market awareness for SIG’s projects. Her experience includes building brands from the infancy stages, launching new product lines, and advertising. Lauren graduated from Belmont Abbey College with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management with a concentration in Marketing and a minor in Entrepreneurship.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: