Today Whitney is joined by Nicholas Lee, who helps business owners earn more and work less with his unique perspective on goal setting and finding motivation. Nicholas talks to listeners about his career background, and the many courses he had to take before he figured out that what he needed was not another course but a different point of view on goal setting. When he began focusing on the person he wanted to become instead of just doing the ten steps and reaching the goal, his life and business changed.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
He discovered that, by practicing being the person he aspired to be, he was manifesting the results he was after. Joining in, listeners will also hear Nicholas discuss how limiting beliefs and negative self-talk can prevent you from living the life you want and why taking control of your thoughts is the most important skill you can master. He also gets into why passion is your best source of motivation and the origin of self-discipline, so be sure to tune in!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Learn about Nicholas’ Mauritian descent and how he started building his own business.
- Nicholas shares about investing in courses and what their limitations are.
- Why you have to start thinking differently before you will see changes happen in your life.
- Understanding that it is not about reaching goals but becoming the person you want to be.
- Nicholas shares how his beliefs around goal setting have changed how he does business.
- The role that our limiting beliefs and fear of failure play in preventing us from pursuing our dreams.
- The value of choosing daily whether you want positive or negative thoughts to be your reality.
- Identifying the kind of language you use when speaking to yourself and why it matters.
- Understanding that, while you cannot control everything, you can control your thoughts.
- Nicholas talks about the biggest reasons why entrepreneurs do not succeed in real estate.
- How what you are passionate about can help to cultivate a high level of self-discipline.
- Find out what Nicholas has been doing to improve his business and what has most contributed to his success.
[bctt tweet=”The one thing you can control is what is going on in your mind and in your head, and that is why the podcast is called Master Your Mind Master Your Life. — Nicholas Lee” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee enables business owners to double their profit without using any outside resources. He is a chartered accountant, public speaker, podcaster, and award-winning business consultant. He has helped hundreds of business owners take their businesses to the next level by allowing them to unlock the potential hidden within themselves. He believes that setting goals and finding motivation are the two reasons why 92% of the world don’t get what they want in life.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: