What if there was a way to triple your income without adding to your overheads? Following up is a simple gesture that is oftentimes overseen or ignored. Yet, it’s this basic function of business that can generate levels of income you would never have expected. Today we speak with Robert Syfert, an innovator in the real estate industry and software genius. We open the show by taking a look at Robert’s professional background and how it laid the foundations for his current businesses.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
After hearing about how Robert’s history in sales prepared him for the world of real estate, he goes on to share the value of following up with clients. We then hear about the different ways you can get in touch with clients, through mediums like email, text, and even ringless voicemail systems. Robert explains how you can master each of these before he shares the benefits of sending gifts to clients. As simple as these lessons are, things can get complicated when you have many clients — and that’s where Robert’s software comes in. During the latter half of the episode, Robert takes us through the ins and outs of his automated systems and how they can help you if your book of business is too large. We punctuate the episode with our rapid-fire questions, finding out how Robert prepares for downturns, how he keeps discipline, his daily habits for success, ways he likes to give back, and his businesses’ biggest game-changers. To find out more, be sure to join us today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Introducing today’s guest, Robert Syfert.
- Robert gives a snapshot of his career background and how he got into real estate.
- How focussing on his relationships tripled Robert’s business.
- You can’t always give relationships your attention and what you can do to mitigate this.
- Robert’s history in sales and why follow-up is king.
- The important questions you need to ask yourself if you want to foster relationships.
- Robert teaches us how to maximize a relationship with and without automation.
- How you can use electronic calendars to nurture relationships.
- The types of questions you can ask your clients when following up.
- How you can make sure your follow-up emails have great click rates.
- Why texting is a good alternative to email correspondence.
- The automated system that Robert suggests for broadcast messages.
- Gift ideas to help you foster relationships in your business.
- What was behind Robert’s move into software.
- How you can follow up with over 1,000 people but still remain personal and sincere.
- Robert tells us about how his software can be used.
- Ways Robert prepares for downturns.
- The high-level of discipline has helped Robert create success.
- Daily habits which help contribute toward Robert’s productivity.
- How Robert has improved his business recently.
- Robert’s best source for meeting new investors.
- Hear about Robert’s philanthropy.
[bctt tweet=”Focusing on relationships more than tripled our business. — @usaportfoliore” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Robert Syfert
Robert Syfert is the founder of InvestorPO, Property List Manager, and USA Portfolio Real Estate and Visionary for RealEstateInvestor.com. Robert is an innovator in the real estate investment industry who creates software, tools, and services that enable real estate investors to do things better and faster. He’s passionate about being part of the solution and finding answers to the problems that hold real estate investors back from growing and scaling their businesses. With well over a decade of experience in the industry, he has sold and managed hundreds of investment properties, and has built three successful startups from the ground up. Robert is a highly sought-out speaker in both real estate investing and software solutions. He’s a philanthropist, and he gives back to the industry through his mentorship program and business coaching services.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: