2020 showed us just how crucial diverse investments are. If you had all of your eggs in one basket, you likely suffered some great upsets. Avestor is a platform that allows accredited investors to build a custom diversified real estate portfolio by allocating capital into “slices” of real estate deals, and its co-founder, Badri Malynur, joins us to share insights into how it works. In this episode, Badri explains how the platform simplifies real estate investing and offers an opportunity for diversification.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
They want to make investing in real estate as easy as investing in stocks, and we hear about the approach that helps them stand out from their competitors. We find out the various ways syndicators can use the platform, how Avestor handles communication and distributions, and the benefits of a diversified real estate portfolio. Other talking points include what the future of real estate looks like, how Badri has achieved the level of success he has, and the work Avestor is doing to streamline investor onboarding. If you are interested in portfolio diversification, this is the show for you!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Get to know Badri, his background, and his approach to diverse investing.
- How the Avestor platform helps investors build a diverse real estate portfolio easily.
- The mathematical model Avestor has built to help them select the best deals possible.
- Some of the ways that syndicators can use Avestor to their advantage.
- What sets Avestor apart: How investors can pick and choose their investments.
- Avestor’s deal timing and the platform’s response rate.
- How investors keep track of their Avestor investments and how the distributions work.
- Hear about some of the cons of Avestor.
- Why the value proposition of Avestor can be difficult for people understand.
- How Avestor is prepared for a downturn: Diversification is inherently safe.
- Badri’s prediction for the next 12 months in the real estate market.
- Find out how Badri manages his time and how he maintains high levels of self-discipline.
- A recent business improvement, the biggest contributor to Badri’s success, and giving back.
[bctt tweet=”I really believe in building a diversified portfolio of different assets. Real estate is just one piece of it. — Badri Malynur” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Badri Malynur on LinkedIn
Badri Malynur Phone — (503) 860-8374
About Badri Malynur
Badri Malynur is a Co-Founder and VP at Avestor Inc. (avestorinc.com) real estate investment technology platform that allows investors to build custom real estate portfolios. Badri has extensive investment experience spanning a large variety of assets including real estate, stocks, bonds, cryptocurrencies, commodities, options, and angel investing. He has co-founded two start-ups and has extensive management experience leading large teams at a Fortune 500 company. He has an MBA in Marketing & Finance and a Masters in Computer Science.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: