In real estate, building your networks and finding the right partnerships help an entrepreneur to prosper. It is an important part of the business which has been proven time and time again. In this episode, we speak to real estate investor Andres Bernal as he shares how he has more partnerships than properties.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Andres is a professional tennis player who found an opportunity to build wealth through real estate. Andres started investing when he bought his personal residence and has grown his portfolio with other people’s money (OPM) in single families, duplex, and triplexes, as well as land. Andres shares that building relationships have helped his business in a big way. He also emphasizes the need to know your investors well and create value for them. Andres also elaborates how he uses social media to his advantage. Click the play button now and find out how you can maximize relationships and partnerships to grow your business!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Andres talks about his journey in real estate.
- Andres describes his first real estate investment as accidental.
- How does building relationships help Andres in his real estate business?
- Andres shares that being active in social media helps him to connect to more people and build relationships.
- The advantages of being active in social media.
- Andres elaborates how often he posts on social media and the contents he shares to create value for people.
- Why is it important to share whatever experience you have with the world through social media?
- How do you know when somebody can be trusted and share your time with to educate?
- Andres’ predictions in the real estate market over the next six to twelve months.
- Andres’ daily habits help him achieve success.
- What is Andres’s best source for meeting new investors?
- The number one thing that contributed to Andres’ success — persistence.
- How does Andres like to give back?
“That person is not gonna invest if they don’t trust you or they don’t know you so instead of getting the deal, I want to create this relationship. And until this day, I have more partnerships than property.” [0:04:58]
“Let people know what you’re doing, and another, creating value to them.” [0:07:29]
“Whatever experience you have, you have to share with the world.” [0:10:10]
“Let people know that real estate is like any other business but it’s not too complicated once you do your first or your second deal. It’s about doing it and figuring it out.” [0:10:44]
“Whatever you are, you gotta take one step forward.” [0:16:23]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Andres Bernal
Andres grew up in the Dominican Republic until he was 17. He then went to college in Puerto Rico with a full tennis scholarship and came to the US with $500 and no job. He was pursuing the dream of playing professional tennis. Afterward, he built a tennis academy working with Jelena Ostapenko (French open winner) and top 20 female tennis players.
He started investing when he bought his personal residence and has grown his portfolio with other people’s money (OPM) in single families, duplex, and triplexes, as well as land. He manages properties for other investors as well. He helps others buy their first or second deal with OPM.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: