Royce King is a sought-after marketing strategist in real estate. Being a real estate investor herself, she knows what it takes to market yourself effectively in this line of business. She gives us tips on how to improve your presence online and connect to your market that will generate leads.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
The marketing process involves making a connection to your target market, earning their trust, establishing relationships and doing follow up. Different products and clients require different strategies. There’s no one-size-fits-all way to do it. Learn more about marketing as Royce discusses this in detail.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Royce believes that not providing some additional information and touch points to your website will cause people to go elsewhere.
- Some examples of touch points are podcasts and blogs.
- Some business models do not require additional touch points. It depends on what type of service you are delivering.
- It takes someone that is good at developing the marketing strategy to know what’s right for your business.
- Align your marketing strategy with your business clients. Know their language. Understand who your ideal client is.
- One way to get in touch and build a relationship with your clients is by making your missions very clear. People tend to support a business because they share the same mission.
- In developing a website, you need to find the right person with the right skillset for the kind of outcome that you want whether it’s UX optimized or SEO optimized.
- If you’re not seeing enough traffic being driven to your site, it’s because you don’t have new, relevant and consistent content coming from your site.
- Give your clients a call to action. What do you want them to do next?
- How does Royce encourage businesses to follow up? What are her tips about the follow-up process?
- What are her daily habits that contributed much to her success?
- How does Royce like to give back?
“There’s no clear path or one-size-fits-all answer in marketing. That’s why it takes someone that is good at developing the marketing strategy to know what’s right for you and your business. A one size fits all approach certainly doesn’t benefit anybody.” [0:06:19.1]
“Having that discovery call with the marketing strategist can help you understand who your ideal client is, and they have different language that they use. The luxury buyer buying La Mere eye cream, doesn’t speak the same as the person walking into Walmart buying a Revlon lipstick.” [0:09:29.0]
“Learning is a life-long process and marketing changes so quickly that unless you stay on top of it, you won’t understand what’s going on, even if you hire a marketing strategist, you should at least learn enough to know that they’re being honest with you, you don’t have to make it your full-time job to study and keep up on the trends and the changes, but know enough to know that you can have a conversation with them and that they’re doing their best to grow your business.” [0:22:25.3]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Royce King
As an entrepreneur, Royce Gomez-King has worked with more than 250 entrepreneurs, owned and managed 35 properties, and has created marketing copy for professionals who want to become influencers. She has published a highly sought after marketing book, Scale Up Your Profits!, found on Amazon. Her passion for marketing and real estate has collided and she’s worked with real estate professionals around the US and UK to create effective marketing content.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: