Having a family is a blessing. In this episode, we speak to Christine Hsu of Noblivest shares that her family is her motivation in taking the leap in real estate investing. Christine talks about why did she take the real estate path to champion family time and financial freedom.
Podcast Production Services
Are you about to start a podcast? Or are you producing a podcast and tired of doing the editing yourself? We have produced over 1000 daily shows and the production team that we’ve created is now available to produce for you as well. We can do as little or as much as you need, from finding and communicating with guests, preparing introductions, to editing the audio and video. You’ll sound better, have a more professional presence, and you’ll have more time to do other valuable tasks in your business. Let me know if you’re interested by emailing [email protected].
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Christine shares she was a food scientist, working a full-time job, then her priorities shifted when she had a family and became a mother, then she found real estate. She also gives tips on how you can juggle family time and taking care of a business, the importance of mentorship, and how you can maximize social media to engage with investors. She currently owns six rental properties in Philadelphia, PA, and Westchester, NY, and is a JV partner and LP investor in over 1000+ multifamily units and MHPs across the Southeast and TX.
Click the play button now and be inspired by Christine’s story!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Christine shares why she took the leap to do real estate investing full-time.
- Christine talks about the challenges her family faced and how she and her husband overcame them.
- What was Christine’s motivation for investing in real estate?
- How did Christine learn about multifamily syndication?
- Christine first invested in four rental properties and did the BRRR strategy.
- Christine realized that there are a lot of opportunities in syndication.
- The importance of time blocking and giving yourself grace when juggling family time and being a real estate entrepreneur.
- How to stay motivated?
- Why do you need to focus on the things that matter the most?
- Why do you need to consider taking a mentorship program?
- Christine’s best source in meeting new investors right now.
- The daily habits that help Christine achieve success.
- The number one thing that contributed to Christine’s success.
- What does Christine’s company Noblivest mean?
“Once you have a family, I think most people experience this when a family comes, everything changes. Your priorities shift, things that you thought were important before started to become no longer important anymore.” [0:04:06]
“I kinda bridge everything together and all the avenues were pointing to investing in real estate, and granted that I didn’t even know that was a thing that you could do. I just knew about buying properties for myself to live in. I didn’t know something about investing in real estate and really growing a lot of wealth.” [0:08:46]
“For me, doing a vision map and mapping all of my goals (help me keep motivated). What is my end goal? And what are the milestones to get there in terms of actionable items? That really helps a lot because that’s how I track where I’m going.” [0:15:35]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Christine Hsu
Christine resides in Westchester, NY with her husband and 2 young boys. She started her career as an R&D Food Scientist. Thirteen years later into her corporate career, she realized the freedom real estate brought to her and her family and pursued that direction full-time in 2020. She currently owns 4 rental properties through the BRRRR strategy in Philadelphia, PA, and 2 rentals in Westchester, NY. In addition to actively investing in rental properties, she and her husband are Limited Partners in 6 syndications across 1000+ units in multifamily and mobile http://www.noblivest.com home park funds, and a JV partner on 2 deals in NC and SC.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: