Joe Cucchiara, Mortgage Planner, New American Funding and Radio Host, Real Estate Radio Live Podcast reveals the various critical attributes that will help investors find success in real estate investing.
This show starts off with Joe sharing his background information. You will learn how and why Joe transitioned from a live radio show to podcasting. Next, we analyze the current real estate market in Silicon Valley and across the country. Are current mortgage rates really too high for profitable real estate investing? Joe also shares a comprehensive start-to-finish checklist that will help investors avoid some common mistakes that investors make. Finally, we also share some great tips that will help you vet and associate with a reliable and trustworthy partner. Watch now!
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Are you wanting to learn how to gain financial freedom through having your own syndication business? Text LEARN to 474747 to begin to learn from one of the best in the industry, Vinney Chopra. Vinney came to the US with only $7 in his pocket, and now controls hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate he has acquired through multifamily syndication. He is now personally coaching others to do the same. Text LEARN to 474747 to begin your journey to starting your own syndication business! Vinneychopra.com
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:29] – Whitney introduces Joe to listeners
- [00:55] – How did Joe start off with his own radio show?
- [01:56] – Podcasting vs. Live Radio – Which is a better medium for reaching your target audience?
- [04:14] – Joe shares that the real estate market in Silicon Valley is evolving from a seller’s market to a buyer’s market
- [06:02] – Joe espouses on the current market conditions across the United States
- [07:49] – Should long-term real estate investors wait for a steep market correction?
- [10:00] – Comprehensive Checklist for real estate investors
- [12:07] – Are current mortgage rates too high?
- [13:38] – What are some common mistakes that real estate investors make?
- [14:13] – How to find a reliable and trustworthy partner for your real estate business
- [16:45] – Text LEARN to 474747 to learn the nuances of multifamily syndication from Vinney Chopra
- [18:42] – Tips for accurately vetting a real estate partner
- [22:35] – What would Joe differently were he to start all over again?
- [24:37] – Investing in real estate is a great way of introducing diversification in your portfolio
- [25:36] – What is the number ONE thing that has contributed to Joe’s success?
- [27:08] – Recommended resources for learning the nuances of real estate investing
- [30:33] – How can Joe help you buy your dream home?
- [32:14] – How does Joe give back to society?
- [34:25] – Joe shares his contact information
- [35:34] – Join our Facebook Group to connect with like-minded individuals and real estate experts
- [35:50] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- Podcasting vs. Live Radio – Which is a better medium for reaching your target audience?
- Comprehensive Checklist for real estate investors
- How to find a reliable and trustworthy partner for your real estate business