On today’s episode, we are joined by Puja Talati, partner and head of marketing strategy and operations at Enzo Multifamily to talk about effective marketing. Many people are trying to market their business and properties as professionally as possible, but often struggle to do so because they do not have all the tools.
Our Gracious Sponsor:
Are you wanting to learn how to gain financial freedom through having your own syndication business? Text LEARN to 474747 to begin to learn from one of the best in the industry, Vinney Chopra. Vinney came to the US with only $7 in his pocket, and now controls hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate he has acquired through multifamily syndication. He is now personally coaching others to do the same. Text LEARN to 474747 to begin your journey to starting your own syndication business! Vinneychopra.com
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Before even undertaking any marketing strategies, it is so important to define your brand and understand what your purpose as a business is. If you do not do this, no matter how sophisticated the marketing tool, it will not lead to the desired outcome. People want to be able to relate to your brand’s story, which is why it is so important to be an honest, integrity-filled business. Puja also shares some of the more technical insights into marketing that she has learned from her job, such as how to effectively use analytics, effective social media engagement and also how to measure and leverage foot traffic. All of these insights are useful for anyone looking to take their real estate marketing to the next level. For all this and much more, join us today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- What Puja’s role at Enzo entails.
- How they work with third party property managers at Enzo.
- You first have to understand your brand before getting into any marketing strategies.
- It is important to clearly define your audience to ensure marketing is effective and targeted.
- How Enzo has defined their brand and separated themselves from the pack.
- Some crucial things to always have on a real estate business website.
- How best to communicate with investors from a marketing perspective.
- What the structure of Enzo’s monthly newsletters looks like.
- Some useful CRM and email marketing systems to use.
- On social media, consistency with posting and updates is key.
- Preparing a social media content calendar is a good way to make sure you stay active.
- How Enzo helps their property management team with marketing.
- Some analytics to put in place to figure out which strategies are and are not working.
- Ways to measure a property’s foot traffic.
- Having integrity as a brand is extremely important.
[bctt tweet=”You first have to figure out, what is your goal, what is your vision for the company and what do you stand for? — Puja Talati” username=”Whitney_Sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Puja Talati
Principal and Partner, Puja Talati has real estate experience including overseeing $240M+ in real estate assets. She has expertise in marketing, strategic growth planning, innovation, and operations. Puja also consults with Fortune 500 companies, lending her marketing and branding expertise. She is a former brand manager at The Hershey Company where she managed and marketed iconic brands such as Hershey’s KISSES chocolates, achieving above growth targets for the $420M brand. She also led two brand launches and has experience building brands in international markets. Prior to her career in marketing, Puja was a management consultant at Deloitte Consulting, where she worked in numerous industries and service areas, including post merger strategic planning for Fortune 500 banks. Puja has an undergraduate degree in marketing from Carnegie Mellon University and a MBA from Duke University.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: