Today’s guest is Honorée Corder. Honorée is an executive and strategic book coach, TEDx speaker, and the author of dozens of books including, You Must Write a Book, and 15 Secrets Successful Real Estate Agents Must Know About Time Management with Kevin Cruz. Honorée passionately coaches business professionals, writers, and aspiring nonfiction authors who want to publish their books to bestseller status, create a platform, and develop multiple streams of income.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Time management is something most of us struggle with on a day-to-day basis, and Honorée is an expert on the topic. In this episode, we discover the role effective time management plays in our productivity and attitude toward our work. Here, we find out to draw clear boundaries between work and play, how to prioritize tasks, and how to schedule effectively. In addition, we learn the benefits of a morning routine, buffer time, and which tasks to place at certain times of the day. Honorée really gets us thinking about how we spend our time and lays her wisdom out into actionable steps that you can start employing into your life and business today!
Key Points from This Episode:
- Discover how efficiency, effectiveness, and time-management became Honorée’s focus.
- How to get ahead of the power curve by putting time blocks on your calendar in advance.
- The importance of drawing clear lines between work time and non-work time.
- Reactive versus proactive; how these two approaches to work can affect your productivity.
- When something needs to get done, don’t write it on a to-do list, put it in your calendar.
- When prioritizing types of tasks, revenue-generating activities go above anything else.
- Top tips for mapping out your day to ensure the most effective time-management.
- Find out how to start your day effectively with a power up and a power down ritual.
- How to maximize productivity by scheduling certain tasks at certain times of the day.
- Why accepting that it never all gets done helps develop a healthy relationship with your work.
- The value of creating a brief buffer time between various tasks throughout the day.
- Practical tips on how to better manage your addictive relationship with your cellphone.
- The benefits of hiring a virtual assistant to maximize your effectiveness.
[bctt tweet=”If all we’re doing is doing, instead of being, that’s no fun. — @Honoree” username=”Whitney_Sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Honorée Corder
Honorée Corder is a strategic book coach, TEDx speaker, and author of more than 50 books (including You Must Write a Book). Honorée partnered with Hal Elrod to expand The Miracle Morning into The Miracle Morning book series. She provides group and one-on-one strategic book coaching to business professionals who want to write, publish, and market their books to bestseller status, create a platform, and develop multiple streams of income. She has worked with WSOP Champion, Phil Hellmuth, on his newest book #POSITIVITY, the Meanest Woman Alive by Linda Smith, Explosive Growth in Real Estate by Ryan Snow, Giftology by John Ruhlin, Love is the Way by Dr. Michael Brown, and dozens more!
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: