Creating content is no doubt a daunting experience. Not only is putting yourself out there a very vulnerable experience but figuring out which content to produce can feel similar to navigating a minefield. Fortunately, our guest today, Adam Gower, is armed with some of the most extensive experience in this area. Having had a hugely successful run at raising capital both in-person and online, he certainly knows his stuff.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, Adam shares with us the importance of being authentic when producing content. This allows you to stand out in the crowded syndication landscape while also helping you build the confidence you need to keep creating content. Got a weakness? Who doesn’t? Adam’s advice is simply to address those weaknesses to you quell both your own and your potential investor’s doubts. It is so important to use your voice and experience, and that should always come through in the content you create for the audience. They want to hear and get to know you. Adam also sheds light on some technical aspects like how to create content, deciding what to create, and why an online presence is paramount to success. He wants you to remember that for everyone out there who thinks you’re an idiot, there’s someone else who thinks you’re a genius. Focus on that and continue to produce authentic, meaningful content. Be sure to tune in today for this and much more!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Adam’s background: How he started in syndications to how he moved his business online.
- Find out how Adam has been so successful in helping his clients raise money online.
- Speak to the people who respect and admire you: Adam’s advice for finding an online audience.
- Why Adam views trolling emails as a sign of him doing something right.
- How to stand out: Be authentic and really, really believe your message and what you say.
- Adam’s top tips for building up self-belief and overcoming imposter syndrome.
- An explanation of content compounding and how you maximize content production.
- How to use your pitch deck and a real estate newbie to decide what content to produce.
- Make time to create content because the reach is far and wide and permanent.
- Why, without an online presence, you cease to exist.
- The hardest part of syndication for Adam, preparation for the downturn, and recent business improvement.
[bctt tweet=”For everyone that thinks you’re crazy, there’s somebody that thinks you’re a genius. — @GowerCrowd” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Adam Gower
Adam Gower is the world’s foremost expert in real estate crowdfunding and raising money for syndications online. He builds best-of-class digital content marketing systems for developers who want to expand their investor network to raise equity online. He hosts an internationally syndicated podcast on real estate crowdfunding and his real estate education courses have been distributed to investors in over 100 countries worldwide. Dr. Gower teaches investors how to invest wisely in online crowdfunded real estate syndications and has taught courses in real estate investment and finance on faculty at CalPoly, San Luis Obispo, and as a guest lecturer on the University of Southern California’s MRED program. Dr. Gower has a Ph.D. in banking and risk mitigation, is a best-selling author of multiple books, and has over thirty years and $1.5 billion of real estate investment and finance experience.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: