We all know about a little bit about Search Engine Optimization (SEO), but how do you get your website in front of customers that are actively looking for your services? Today’s guest is Kris Reid, founder of Ardor SEO Services. He’s a software engineer from Brisbane Australia who built an online computer game and, like many online businesses, he struggled to get visitors to his website.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
He eventually put his analytical mind to work and developed a simple system for building a website that generates customers and grows online businesses. In this episode, Kris shares some SEO tips and tricks with us, including helping Google to help you, creating clear and concise messaging, and building your domain authority. He also gives listeners a special offer at the end of the episode, so don’t miss out!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Kris gives us a little more about his background and how he got into SEO services.
- Don’t break the bank building a website that generates zero leads.
- Avoid industry jargon and be clear in your message.
- The value of doing keyword research before building a website.
- Kris explains Google’s crawl budget.
- After considering keywords, you need to consider back links.
- Choosing keywords that don’t compete with high domain authority websites.
- Building authority through good quality content and statistics about your industry and niche.
- Kris shares the number one thing that’s contributed to his success.
- How Kris likes to give back to charity.
- Kris offers listeners a personal video review on his website.
[bctt tweet=”Beautiful websites don’t sell things, it’s words that sells things and those words need to get in front of your audience — @coolestGuyInSEO” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Kris Reid
When the global financial crisis hit, Kris Reid, a Software Engineer from Brisbane Australia, built an online computer game. Like many online businesses, he struggled to get visitors to his website to play the game. Kris eventually put his analytical mind to work and developed a simple system to get your message in front of your potential customers to predictably grow your business. He now works with a number of diverse companies – from global e-commerce to national vendors and local businesses – to help them build websites that generate customers and grow their businesses.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: