If you’re a military, public safety, or ‘blue-collar’ employee that’s eager to learn about Real Estate Investing, David Pere would like to show you how to improve your chances of financial freedom. After having success with Real Estate Investing (REI) himself, David started From Military to Millionaire to teach personal finance and REI to service members and the working class.
Our gracious sponsor:
You could feed a child for a dollar a day… But what if children could feed themselves… and feed their family and generations to come?
Leaders Yielding to New Knowledge, or LY2NK, is a non-profit organization that focuses on empowering people to form self-sufficient, sustainable communities. LY2NK gives a hand up not a hand out.
To learn more, visit LY2NK.com.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, he gives us some insight into his personal journey and explains the importance of using digital platforms to his advantage when growing his audience and his brand. He also reveals what he has learned from tough spots in his career and shares his number one key to success. With creativity, discipline, and education, David believes that we can build plenty of wealth through real estate, so tune in to find out how!
Key Points From This Episode:
- David gives listeners some insight into his journey into real estate.
- VA loans vs. FHA loans.
- Intentional networking learned in the marine corps and how it has helped David in real estate.
- How David started his blog and grew his following.
- Don’t let imposter syndrome stop you from putting out content.
- How David uses Instagram, podcasting, and YouTube to grow audiences and his brand.
- How David expands content across platforms from his blog.
- What David has learned from tough spots in his career.
- The value David has found in hiring a virtual assistant.
- The number one thing that has contributed to David’s success.
- How David likes to give back to his audiences.
[bctt tweet=”As long as you’re honest about where you are in the journey and you’re coming at things from an educational standpoint, there should be nothing that holds you back — David Pere @military_to” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About David Pere
David Pere joined the Marine Corps in August of 2008. Since that time, he has lived in or traveled to many unique places around the world, including a combat tour in Afghanistan. David got started in real estate investing in 2015. He house-hacked a duplex with the FHA loan and lived in it for a little while until getting married and receiving orders to Hawaii. While stationed in Hawaii, David bought a 10-unit apartment in Missouri and has had continued success with real estate investing! Through these experiences, From Military to Millionaire was born, with the goal of teaching service members and veterans how to build wealth through real estate investing, entrepreneurship, and personal finance.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: