Today’s guest is CEO and Founder of Smooth Sailing Business Growth, Lyndsay Phillips. Lyndsay is a serial entrepreneur and warrior content marketer for life and business coaches, accountants, and other online entrepreneurs across the globe.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
She loves sharing practical tips, as well as business building and content marketing strategies so that you can be more productive and attract more customers. Content marketing is such a broad term, and in this episode, we flesh out what exactly content marketing entails and what it means for entrepreneurs in the real estate business today. Lyndsay is a wealth of knowledge and here she provides insightful tips on how to go about attracting your ideal client, how to convert that client effectively, how to nurture that relationship and gain their trust and appreciation. We also discuss the tricky world of social media and email marketing, and answer the big question when it comes to sharing: Just how much is too much?
Key Points from This Episode:
- Discover what the broad term “Content Marketing” really entails today.
- Be a stalker for a day: Key advice on how to find and attract your ideal client.
- How to decide where to be, what kind of content to produce, and the topics to cover.
- Why you need to know what other marketers are doing and what is working for them.
- Three steps to a conversion: Why content marketing is all about learning your ABC’s.
- Go for the ask! Bringing your ideal clients closer into your circle and your sales funnel.
- Why the like and trust factor is everything in real estate and how you can build it authentically.
- How much is too much? Tips for building your personal-professional social media account.
- Why you cannot neglect your email marketing and ideas for what to include in your e-letters.
- The types of sales funnels you should be thinking about and when you’ll need one.
- Keeping up with your own content consistency and the importance of scheduling.
- And much more!
[bctt tweet=”You don’t want to spend your time and money in places that are not going to give you that ROI. — @smoothsailingbg” username=”Whitney_Sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Lyndsay Phillips
Lyndsay Phillips is a serial entrepreneur; self-professed organizational freak, client-appointed task master plus project ninja and warrior content marketer for life & business coaches, accountants and other online entrepreneurs across the globe. As the CEO & Founder of Smooth Sailing Business Growth & Smooth Business Growth Podcast–15 Minutes Of Pure Marketing Strategies Proven To Move The Needle. She leads a rock star team to support entrepreneurs who are seeking fast-paced business growth but finally have come to the realization that they can’t do it alone, do it all, and do it well. She is also loves sharing practical tips, business building & content marketing strategies so that you can be more productive and attract more customers faster. Invite Lyndsay as a guest on your podcast show! She has been featured on Entrepreneur On Fire, Best Ever Show, Business Innovator Radio, Your Partner In Success Radio, Twelve Minute Convo’s and more!
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: