Today on the show we a rejoined by Tyler Cauble! Tyler is behind The Cauble Group, starting in the real estate game around six years ago. He is an office and retail leasing agent and the best-selling author of Open for Business: The Insider’s Guide to Leasing Commercial Real Estate. He recently completed his first syndication and he is going to tell us all about it today on the show!
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
We also discuss building credibility with investors early on, his association and appreciation for GoBundance and some of the challenges he has faced and overcome in his career. He unpacks the building of a team, a central part of how he has moved forward in this work before we get into the particulars of his first big syndication deal! Tyler shares about the usefulness of a newsletter, how important Instagram is to his business and more, so be sure to join us today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Tyler’s backstory and how he got into the real estate syndication business.
- How Tyler built credibility with investors for his first deal.
- Working with and learning from the guys over at GoBundance.
- Going from his early work into his first big syndication deal.
- The challenge that Tyler and his associates faced in this period.
- ‘Beating up the deal’ and making sure not to scare off investors!
- A little bit about Tyler’s team and how he partnered up.
- The closing of that deal and lining up the next steps in the process.
- Tyler’s tips on leasing up office and retail space!
- The hardest part of syndication; the eternal struggle of raising capital.
- How Tyler has used his newsletter to keep improving his business and the service he offers.
- The one thing that has contributed to Tyler’s success.
- Two ways that Tyler likes to give back to the community!
[bctt tweet=”It was really exciting to be buying an office building as a 26-year-old with no money out of pocket. — @TheCaubleGroup” username=”Whitney_Sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Tyler Cauble
Tyler Cauble is Founding Principal and President of The Cauble Group, an East Nashville-based commercial real estate brokerage serving the Greater Nashville Area. He’s a native Nashvillian that has not only been a witness to the city’s tremendous growth, but is also involved in it through his developments, renovation projects, and volunteer work with the Real Estate Investors of Nashville and the Nashville Junior Chamber. As President of The Cauble Group, Tyler helps bring together buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants in retail, office, industrial, and multi-family real estate. He’s committed to helping business owners understand the market so that they can grow their business and be part of Nashville’s future. Cauble is also the best selling author of Open For Business: The Insider’s Guide to Leasing Commercial Real Estate.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: