Most real estate entrepreneurs could do with a few extra hours every day. One way to make this happen is by delegating the tasks outside of your skillset, like marketing, website creation, and administrative work, to a virtual assistant. While there may be some skepticism around working with a VA, today’s guest, Elsa Palmer-Oden, is here to put our minds at ease.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
We kick the episode off by learning more about Elsa’s company and some of the tasks that they help real estate entrepreneurs with. We then dive into some of the important traits a VA should possess, such as self-discipline, loyalty, and honesty. After this, we explore the types of marketing help VAs can provide. From creating unique websites to captivating social media campaigns, there are no skills you cannot find in a VA. We then turn our attention to screening and vetting. This is a key piece in the hiring process because VAs often have access to sensitive business information. We round the show off with Elsa’s final hiring tips and learning how she likes to give back. Be sure to tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Learn more about Elsa’s company, their staff, and the clients that they typically serve.
- Some of the tasks that VAs can help real estate entrepreneurs with.
- What VA training entails and knowing if someone is a good fit for the position.
- How Elsa keeps track of her VAs’ time to ensure they’re using it effectively.
- The marketing help and services that Elsa’s VAs offer clients.
- Communicating with VAs and why it’s important for it to be an open channel.
- Learn more about the thorough VA screening process and what it entails.
- Getting matched with a VA and ensuring there are no competing needs in the area.
- Elsa’s final tips on vetting a VA thoroughly before hiring.
- The number one contributor to Elsa’s success, a recent business improvement, and giving back.
[bctt tweet=”We mainly work with real estate investors, helping them grow their business and doing all those mundane tasks and talking to the sellers and the buyers and doing the marketing for them and helping them stand out from everybody else in their area. — @elsaoden” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Elsa Palmer-Oden
Elsa Palmer-Oden is a number one bestselling author, speaker, and entrepreneur. In 2011, she started a 100% American virtual assistant staffing company to assist real estate investors with their business needs. She’s been featured on international TV and on podcasts.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: