The commercial real estate business has many different specialties. One of those specialized areas is the medical and healthcare sphere. Our guest on today’s show, together with the team at the Health-Pro Realty Group, has helped thousands of medical practitioners, each save hundreds of thousands on real estate deals.
Our gracious sponsor:
Adam Adams has raised millions of dollars by staying in front of passive investors. He helps you brand yourself online so you can attract capital which means you don’t have to be a great salesperson to do this. His clients are getting noticed by passive investors. He calls his clients Money Magnets because money is literally being attracted to them. There is a qualification process to work with Adam. Ready to take yourself to the next level? Apply to work with Adam here: http://bit.ly/RaisingMoneyCoach.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Brian Perry a military veteran, an ironman triathlete, and on his third career. Join us today as we dive into commercial real estate topics including how to assist medical clientele in finding the perfect property, the different nuances accompanying this sphere of commercial real estate, how to find the best tenant, how to gain medical clientele, and so much more, with Brian Perry on the Real Estate Syndication Show!
Key Points From This Episode:
- More about Brian’s background and how he got into the syndication business.
- Brian tells us about his job model and the business model he works in.
- How he markets himself to his specific type of client.
- How he is assisting his clients in finding real estate and the types of properties they invest in.
- The different nuances Brian deals within this sphere of the business.
- The best avenue for finding that perfect tenant when leasing a medical office space.
- How Brian has set up his team and established himself in commercial real estate.
- How Brian hired someone off of the LinkedIn platform.
- How Brian advises someone working for him to add value in a conversation so that doctors want to call him back.
- Brian’s thought process behind finding a mentor: The difference between a mentor and a coach.
- How Mastermind has been a beneficial tool for Brian throughout his career.
- The hardest part of the commercial real estate journey for Brian: When things fall through.
- What Brian predicts over the next six to twelve months as far as just the real estate market goes.
- A way Brian has recently improved his business that you could apply to your business.
- His best source for meeting new investors or clients.
- The number one thing that’s contributed to Brian’s success.
- An example of early development that was important to Brian.
- How Brian gives back to his community.
[bctt tweet=”Finding the space isn’t the hardest thing in a sense. It’s more finding the right space. Going in there, making sure it’s a good fit for them. Making sure the price is there. That their equipment can go in there. That is is compliant with handicapped regulations and everything. There are all these nuances you have to be aware of when dealing with commercial real estate in the healthcare sphere. — Brian Perry” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Brian Perry Telephone — 973-668-9808
About Brian Perry
Brian Perry is a military veteran with an MBA from Boston College with a prior stint working at a credit rating agency in NYC before embarking a commercial real estate career. What I love about real estate and the opportunities available is that you are only limited by your ability to work hard and foster relationships. My company, health pro realty group has focused on healthcare real estate for 30 years. It’s challenging and exciting because each deal and client partner is different.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: