Bailey Kramer is a highly motivated, self-starting individual who joins us on the show today to discuss some of his key tips for success. Bailey’s field of expertise is multifamily real estate and he shares with us how he built a name for himself in this industry from scratch.
Our gracious sponsor:
Lionshare Bookkeeping believes the key to generating wealth is understanding where it comes from, and where it needs to go. They provide bookkeeping and financial coaching exclusively to Real Estate Investors – focusing on cash flow, strategy, and action. Go to http://bit.ly/LionshareBookkeeping to connect with them now.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
He has found that networking has added the most value to his professional life, as well as a healthy morning routine, both of which are explored in more depth in this insightful conversation. Bailey’s determined yet easy-going nature and his simple yet powerful strategies for success, will make you feel like anything is possible and may be just the motivation you need to “get started!” So, for all this and a whole lot more from today’s great guest about the power of consistent massive action and networking, be sure to tune in!
Key Points From This Episode:
- How Bailey became interested in the real estate sector.
- Bailey’s decision to focus on multi-family syndication rather than other branches of real estate.
- The value in connecting with other people in the sector – networking is key!
- How important continuous learning is.
- Bailey’s predictions for what is going to happen in the real estate market in the next six to 12 months.
- How the Miracle Morning routine can turn your day, and your life, around.
- The benefits of automation (specifically the Zapier platform).
- Believing that if you want to do something, you should just start!
[bctt tweet=”Networking is the biggest piece to anything, you can have the most knowledge in the world but if you don’t know people, then it’s kind of irrelevant. — Bailey Kramer” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Bailey Kramer
Bailey Kramer is a real estate investor based in Orlando, Florida. He is the Host of the Real Estate Investing Made Simple Podcast and also runs a multifamily meetup group. He aims to empower and inspire others to chase their dreams!
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: