Due diligence is the cornerstone of making sure you get the deal you deserve. Yet, many real estate businesses are performing their due diligence through archaic means, like outdated spreadsheets, and over email. Today we speak with due diligence and asset management automation expert JD Bates. JD is the mind behind companies like FiveSigma and Noteproz. We open the show by hearing about JD’s professional history, and how a freelance career opened up a world of opportunity in the tech space — more specifically — the real estate tech space.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
After gaining experience in the property niche, JD and a client decided to pursue an idea that would make the tedious nature of due diligence become a quick and enjoyable experience. As our conversation progresses, JD opens up about how his due diligence tool works and its modular characteristics. Stay tuned and listeners will learn about the process behind each module, and the special ways this tool scrapes data from live, constantly updating sources. By using JD’s tech, businesses both big and small have the opportunity to run their business in the same way Fortune 500 companies do. To find out more details about this game-changing software, be sure to join us today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Introducing today’s guest, JD Bates.
- JD gives listeners a breakdown of his professional history.
- Hear about how JD created his due diligence tool.
- Find out about the modular ethos behind JD’s real estate tool.
- JD tells us about the type of information his real estate tool can scrape.
- Where JD’s tool pulls data from and how he ensures they are good sources.
- We learn about secondary and tertiary modules and their uses.
- JD contrasts between the investor experience versus the operator experience.
- Some of JD’s daily habits that have helped him achieve success.
- Which project management tech JD uses to assist him with tasks.
[bctt tweet=”My tool started off very simply, and has now become a fully fleshed out real estate platform, that you can do your due diligence and asset management. — JD Bates” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About JD Bates
JD has climbed the corporate ladder as COO, PM, CMO as well as a member of the Board of Directors with companies in the United States, Costa Rica, and Panama. Moved by his passion for innovation led him to create FiveSigma Technologies, the parent company of Noteproz.com. Now the company has grown providing high-end digital optimization and software solutions to clients around the world.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: