Seth Bradley is a real estate entrepreneur who has closed billions of dollars in transactions as a real estate attorney, investor, and broker. As today’s guest, we talk to Seth about his journey in real estate and why he chose to be his own boss, all while discovering his recipe for success. We open the show by hearing about Seth’s background and how being adopted into a blue-collar family instilled undeterred discipline within him. Following this, we talk to Seth about his professional history and why he chose to follow his own path instead of settling for a life in corporate America.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Seth goes on to describe how he helps people fulfill their real estate dreams and details his typical investor clients. In the latter half of the show, we hear from Seth about a range of topics. Listeners will find out how he prepares for downturns, what he looks for in his operators, as well as his predictions for the future of real estate. To hear more on his daily habits for success, why he is all for automation, and how he keeps discipline, be sure to join us today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Introducing today’s guest, Seth Bradley.
- Seth shares his background and professional history.
- Why Seth moved into real estate on a full-time basis.
- Seth’s transition from real estate attorney to real estate investor.
- How Seth helps people fulfill their real estate dreams.
- Seth describes his typical investor client.
- Seth’s take on operators preparing for downturns.
- What Seth looks for in his operators.
- We hear about Seth’s predictions for real estate.
- How Seth maintains his high level of discipline.
- Some of Seth’s daily habits that have contributed to his success.
- Practical ways Seth improves his real estate business.
- Seth’s best source for meeting new investors.
- How Seth adds value to people.
- The number one thing that has contributed to Seth’s success.
[bctt tweet=”I would have made a partner and made more money but I’ve just always had this underlying kind of entrepreneurial fire to do more and kind of be out on my own. — Seth Bradley” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Seth Bradley
Seth Bradley is a real estate entrepreneur and an expert at achieving passive income as a highly paid professional. He’s closed billions of dollars in real estate transactions as a real estate attorney, broker, and investor. He’s the managing partner of Law Capital Partners, a private equity firm focused on multifamily and opportunistic acquisitions. He’s a former big law attorney and is now the managing partner of his own firm, Bradley Law Limited, helping his clients with their real estate, asset protection, and business structure needs. He’s also known as the Passive Income Attorney and is the host of the Passive Income Attorney Podcast, educating attorneys and other professionals on how to stop trading their time for money so that they can practice when they want to, not because they have to.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: