When you are new to real estate investing, finding and establishing trust, especially on an expertise level, can be challenging. How can people trust you with big sums of money? As it turns out, simply telling your story can have a huge impact on establishing expertise trust with your new investors. We all have to start somewhere on the bigger scale of things and sometimes all you need to remember is that, as long as you are putting in the hard work and you’re a few steps ahead, you will always have something to contribute. Today on the show, you’ll hear from Ketan Patel, who was a guest back on episode 274, where we talked about the internal mindset game and transformation.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Ketan is a high-performance coach who helps motivated real estate entrepreneurs create more income and impact by aligning their thoughts, emotions, and actions. He has mastered the art of getting results by combining techniques from Tony Robbins, Wim Hof, and Dr. Joe Dispenza, and his unique program will give you the clarity, confidence, and strategy you need to achieve your goals faster and create an edge. In today’s conversation, Ketan explains how he is helping people get into this business and how to be successful working with investors and raising capital. Tune in for a practical conversation on how you can implement his easy steps as a beginner in the business and how you can work towards establishing expertise trust with your new investors!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Ketan offers an update on what’s happening with him and his business at present.
- He talks about a broker dealer’s license and why it may be useful.
- Hear some of Ketan’s starting tips and steps for the real estate business.
- The two levels of branding: the personal and business sides.
- Developing an investor profile, putting down a definitive definition, and using an affinity.
- The launchpad, the inner circle, and working with pre-established trust.
- Find out a bit more about how to develop expertise trust.
- Transferring success; looking at the past and bringing it into your investor presentations.
- Clarifying your message and the importance of understanding your investors.
- The three types of feedback that come with taking action: positive, neutral, or negative.
- How Ketan has moved to automate this process by making a video course.
- How referrals have helped Ketan with finding new investors.
- Daily habits that have helped Ketan achieve success, including a morning routine.
- The importance of getting more mileage out of your content; leveraging your marketing.
- How to get more mileage out of your content by using marketing consultants.
- The main thing that has contributed to Ketan’s success: mindset, coaches, and consultants.
- How Ketan likes to give back.
[bctt tweet=”As long as I want to be in real estate, it doesn’t matter what I buy, where I buy, and what I want to do with it, I’ll always need capital. — Ketan Patel” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Ketan Patel
Ketan Patel is a transformation coach that helps motivated individuals create breakthroughs and unlock their potential. He has mastered the art of transformation by learning from people like Tony Robbins, Wim Hof, Dr. Deepak Chopra, and Dr. Joe Dispenza. His unique program will give you the clarity and confidence you need to achieve your goals faster and increase your self-awareness. His achievements include earning an accelerated Doctor of Pharmacy Degree, Building a Multi-Million Dollar Real estate portfolio by starting from $8,000, operating successful retail and service businesses, and climbing a mountain wearing only shorts in 20-degree weather.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: