Relationships are so important. It cannot be stressed enough! If you are setting out to succeed in this business, you have to hone your conversational skills, your ability to focus and stay engaged and make the other person see you as a human being who is truly interested in their experiences.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
It is essential that you take each opportunity given to you to start a conversation. You never know, that person may become a potential investor, partner, or mentor, each having the ability to play a key role in your success. Today, you hear from a reoccurring guest, Alina Trigub. Alina is the Founder and Managing Partner of SAMO financial, a boutique private equity firm specializing in helping busy business owners and IT professionals passively invest in commercial real estate. For over seven years, Alina has been investing in real estate in various capacities. Her business motto has been articulated well by Warren Buffett’s quote: “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” Tune in today for amazing content, advice, practices, and more!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Starting off with some of Alina’s story, from before she got her accounting degree.
- More about her education and her professional career path.
- The value of building long-lasting relationships; Alina shares what she’s learned on this topic.
- How Alina put into practice and honed her conversation skills by applying the principles of How to Win Friends and Influence People.
- More tips from Alina on how to build relationships virtually.
- Why it’s critical to put down your device and take time to slow down; don’t crash and burn.
- Daily habits that help Alina achieve success, including her own version of Miracle Morning.
- Her best source for meeting new investors: repeat customers, referrals, and social media.
- The number one thing that’s contributed to her success: grit and determination.
- Learn more about how Alinia likes to give back.
[bctt tweet=”No matter where you start, no matter what you do, you [will] find ways to support yourself and you [will] find ways to move forward and to get to your goals and get to your dream destinations. — Alina Trigub” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Free Report: Portfolio Management 101
About Alina Trigub
Alina Trigub is a former Tax Accountant with The Big Four experience. Her business model is to follow Warren Buffett’s guidance indicating that, “Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” She helps a select group of people build their wealth passively without distraction to their daily lives her investments concentrate on rebuilding communities and giving other folks great places to live. Alina is also the founder of SAMO Financial. She loves helping people and her passion is to spread the word about the benefits of passive investing in various forms of real estate and to empower people to build wealth for themselves and for their families. She has an MBA in Finance and Management from Rutgers and Bachelor of Business Administration in Accountancy from City University of New York. For the past few years Alina has worked tirelessly to help her investors participate in the offerings of over 2,200 apartment units, $45 million storage fund, and $10 million mobile home park fund. Alina deeply enjoys learning about the goals of potential investors, and exploring venues for improving their portfolios, such as but not limited to demonstrating the benefits of investing using IRA funds in real estate, as well as sharing the tax advantages of real estate investing. She offers investors education through articles and presentations, and a sought after speaker at various real estate events. She lives in New Jersey with her loving husband and two awesome kids.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: