Real estate has opened doors of opportunity to many people. While the path to success may be different for everyone, there are some proven ways to achieve great results fast. In this episode, Whitney Sewell reveals a secret on how to achieve rapid results in the industry.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Whitney elaborates how the idea of “show up to give” can benefit you and your business. He also talks about the importance of having your spouse on board your life mission, why having a mentor helps, and what is behind Life Bridge Capital’s growth. He also shares his journey in real estate. Click the play button now and find out the secret to grow fast!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Whitney talks about the start of his real estate journey.
- Why is it important that you and your spouse are on the same mission?
- Whitney shares the secret of how he was able to scale fast: show up to give.
- Whitney talks about his life being a police officer, settling down, transitioning into a federal agent, horse training business, and his first real estate investment.
- Whitney talks about selling his farm and going all out to commit to the commercial real estate business.
- The importance of hiring a mentor.
- How did doing a daily podcast pushed Whitney to work with a team?
- What’s behind Life Bridge Capital’s growth: the company’s “why.”
“It is so important that you (and your spouse) are both on the same mission.” [0:02:49]
“I want to teach not to be transaction-focused but loyalty-focused.” [0:04:10]
“So, the secret to scaling fast (is) you have to show up to give.” [0:04:19]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Whitney Sewell
Whitney Sewell is a seasoned real estate investor, podcast host, and philanthropist. He is CEO and founder of Life Bridge Capital, a multifamily syndication investment firm with 900 doors and $150 million in assets under management. Whitney was able to scale his business at a groundbreaking pace — starting from nothing in 2017 to now consistently raising over $10 million in a few hours. His daily podcast, The Real Estate Syndication Show, has featured over 1,000 experts in the field. Whitney recently founded his new non-profit, The Life Bridge Foundation — the latest exciting development in his commitment to donate 50% of his profits to support orphans and their adoptive families. Whitney and his wife Chelsea have three children by adoption and love spending their free time together in the great outdoors at their home in the country.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: