If you are a first-time real estate investor, there is a tendency that you will get overwhelmed with all the aspects of investing in this industry. The same goes with first-time operators who want to attract new investors, there’s a tendency that you get too excited and overwhelm your prospective investors. So, how do you deal with this? We’ve got you covered in this episode.
Are you about to start a podcast? Or are you producing a podcast and tired of doing the editing yourself? We have produced over 1000 daily shows and the production team that we’ve created are now available to produce for you as well. We can do as little or as much as you need, from finding and communicating with guests, preparing introductions, to editing the audio and video. You’ll sound better, have a more professional presence, and you’ll have more time doing other valuable tasks on your business. Let me know if you’re interested by emailing [email protected].
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Best-selling author, real estate investor, and serial entrepreneur Anthony Vicino joins us today. He tells us ways to understand passive investing in real estate in the most simple way. He shares the three most important aspects to understand the business are the operator, followed by the deal, and the market. Listen now and learn the simple ways of understanding and explaining what passive investing is.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Anthony shares an update about his multifamily syndication business.
- Why is it better to build the systems before you need them?
- What systems stood out to Anthony for his business?
- Anthony talks about his book — Passive Investing Made Simple.
- The three aspects of every real estate deal: operators, the deal, the market.
- What do people who do not dream about real estate need to know about investing?
- Anthony talks about the importance of understanding your risk tolerance and timeline.
- What is the biggest mistake that people make in investing in real estate?
- How do you talk to your new prospective investors: lay the groundwork.
- How does Anthony prepare for a downturn?
- Anthony’s best source for meeting new investors: referrals.
- The daily habits that help Anthony to achieve success.
- The number one thing that contributed to Anthony’s success: luck.
- How does Anthony like to give back?
“When it comes to systems and hiring, there are only two times you do it. You either do it too soon or too late.” [0:04:47]
“People always like to jump to the returns. They like to see the pro forma, the deal, the numbers. But the way I look at it is that numbers don’t lie but I can make them say whatever I want them to say. So, if you can’t trust me, you can’t trust my numbers.” [0:07:20]
“I think the really big mistake (in real estate investing) is jumping just a little bit too soon for fear of missing out.” [0:10:53]
“Talk around values systems, talk around past experiences and not just positive experiences. People connect with people, with vulnerability. And so, don’t feel that you have to put on this facade of being the expert who knows every single answer. It’s okay to say ‘You know, I don’t know the answer but I’m gonna go find out and I’ll report back to you.’ It’s okay to say that.” [0:18:32]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Anthony Vicino
Anthony is an author, investor, and small business operator who’s helped build several successful companies.
He’s found success by designing systems that scale, by implementing value-based content marketing strategies, and by delivering exceptional end-user experiences.
In 2019, Anthony joined forces with Dan Krueger to form Invictus Capital and syndicate their first multifamily property.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: