Stefan Tsvetkov is a financial engineer turned multifamily investor. He focuses on data-driven investing. He is the founder of Envvy Analytics and has developed a proprietary enhanced valuation metric that has been calibrated to gauge overvalued real estate markets.
Are you about to start a podcast? Or are you producing a podcast and tired of doing the editing yourself? We have produced over 1000 daily shows and the production team that we’ve created are now available to produce for you as well. We can do as little or as much as you need, from finding and communicating with guests, preparing introductions, to editing the audio and video. You’ll sound better, have a more professional presence, and you’ll have more time doing other valuable tasks on your business. Let me know if you’re interested by emailing [email protected].
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Stefan goes into detail on how to assess the market that will help you find the right deals or guide you in scouting for opportunities for investing in real estate. This #TechandTacticsTuesday episode is a great way to get exposed to such techniques and information that will enhance your investing strategies.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Stefan focuses on data-driven investing.
- He shares some techniques on finding data for market property selection.
- He talks about the usage of valuation metrics in real estate.
- He says house supply ratio drives affordability metrics further.
- According to his data, Boise Idaho is the strongest price performing city and has a higher downside risk at the moment.
- One needs to know when the market was fairly borrowed as a time point to know what the market appreciation would be.
- Price correction, stagnant crisis, income super growth are three scenarios to consider.
- Stefan gives some data sources that you could visit or look up to predict downside or market appreciation.
- According to his data, New York state shows strength and momentum.
- Data-gathering helps him to find opportunities in real estate investing.
“I’ve been focused on data-driven investing, I talk about it, I host my own webinar as well. And I try to educate people on using data-driven principles in their investment approach, and I can go into that more. [0:04:22.0]
“I like to give back by offering my analytics mindset and offering this capacity to people for free to empower them to think more and use better investment principles.” [0:23:53.0]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Envvy Analytics website
About Stefan Tsvetkov
Former financial engineer (Columbia MSFE) managing ~ $90 billion derivatives portfolio jointly with colleagues.
Multifamily investor across several strategies and real estate analytics speaker, having published own metrics in the field.
Managing Partner at Pepela Capital, a real estate investment firm, and Founder of Envvy Analytics, an investor-geared real estate analytics system. Organizer of Finance Meets Real Estate webinar series.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: