Our guest, Drew White, became a Modern Wealth Consultant for real estate investors, business owners, and athletes from being a pediatric oncology nurse. Drew is passionate about teaching others that there is a better way to maximize money than most people are aware of. He believes that you can take control of your money and use it to invest in more cash-flowing assets.
Our Gracious Sponsor
How do you make sure that you are investing with a “good” operator? Dan Handford and his wife are currently invested in 54 different passive real estate syndications with 16 different operators in 10,000+ doors. They use this exact list when deciding whether or not to invest with a particular group. Get access to the “7 Red Flags for Passive Real Estate Investing” to be confident in your next investment! https://www.passiveinvesting.com/redflags/
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, Drew will share his background on how he got into real estate and his thoughts on bitcoin and infinite banking. What kickstarted his interest in bitcoin, and why does he invest in it? He’ll give a brief overview of infinite banking and explain why life insurance is the best vehicle to create a bank where you’re the owner and you get the benefits.
Key Points From This Episode:
- Drew shares his backstory on how he settled his $150,000 debt for a nursing degree.
- What led him to get a Nursing Degree in the first place?
- How long did it take him to settle his debt?
- How did he switch from the field of medicine to real estate?
- Drew shares how he started changing his mindset about wealth by reading books and listening to podcasts.
- Around 2019, Drew started flipping mobile homes. Why that specific niche?
- Drew shares his experiences and lessons learned in flipping mobile homes.
- His biggest takeaway from flipping mobile homes is, “Find the right deal, not just a deal.”
- He changed his business model to not look for things that needed a ton of work anymore.
- Drew shares what intrigues him about bitcoin.
- Drew speaks on infinite banking. Why are we using life insurance to create a bank?
“The goal is really to create a banking system… where you’re the owner and you get the benefits.” [00:22:55]
It’s really about putting money that you can use… to buy more cash-flowing assets, create financial freedom with this system (infinite banking). [00:21:23]
“So, to me, it (infinite banking) pairs well with real estate business ownership, and why I personally like it is it’s also multi-generational, you could transfer this down to the next generation.” [00:23:34]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Drew White
Drew White is a former pediatric oncology nurse turned Modern Wealth Consultant for real estate investors, business owners, and athletes. He teaches people how to become their own bankers and strongly believes that everyone should fire their bankers because all the other ones suck.
When Drew graduated from nursing school with $150,000+ of student loan debt, he realized he would be paying 50% of his earnings (for a very long time) to pay off his loans. That was the first time he understood the true impact of the debt he had created.
This experience gave Drew a hunger to understand money better. He was unwilling to accept this debt as his lot in life.
In his late 20s, he created wealth-building side businesses for his family to take control of their future. Over the past 7 years, he has been active as a day-trader, entrepreneur, and real estate investor.
His knowledge and experience in these sectors led Drew to realize there is a better way to maximize money than most people are aware of. As a Modern Wealth Consultant, he is passionate about showing real estate investors and other entrepreneurs how to take control of their money.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: