How do you scale your business fast? What are the things you need to do and need to have so that you can move your business forward? Today, our guest Brett Bowman of Suncrest Capital details the skills, systems, and operations you need to help you and your business to grow.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Brett shares how he got into the real estate industry, started investing in different asset classes, and eventually focused on mobile home parks. He then talks about the importance of learning from various people, the systems and operations that he implemented in their business so that it can scale fast, and building the team. He also details where they sourced their virtual assistants, the things that their VAs do, and how he knows they can trust them with crucial company data. Enjoy the show!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Brett shares his background and his focus in the real estate industry.
- How did Brett build his team?
- People are only part of the equation.
- Brett talks about the systems and operations that he incorporated into their business.
- Where did Brett source his Virtual Assistants (VAs)?
- What are the systems that Brett and his business partner implemented so that their business can scale fast?
- The technology that Brett utilizes in his mobile home parks business.
- How does Brett structure their syndication?
- Why did Brett want to focus on partnerships?
- Brett’s predictions in the real estate market over the next six to twelve months.
- How does Brett prepare for a downturn?
- Brett’s best sources for meeting new investors right are meetups, masterminds, joining conferences, being on a podcast, and doubling down on SEO.
- The most important metrics that Brett track.
- The habits that produced the highest returns for Brett.
- The number one thing that helped Brett achieve success.
- How does Brett like to give back?
“I’m passionate about building systems and operations to scale and making sure that we’re as efficient with our time as possible.”
“Learning is massive in this business and being able to learn from various people. Everybody does it a little differently so being able to learn is crucial for me.”
“At the end of the day, people are only part of the equation. Having systems and operations in place to help you is key.”
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Brett Bowman
Brett is Suncrest Capital’s co-founder and Chief Investment Officer. Suncrest focuses on acquiring and operating value-add mobile home communities. From property management to soucing, moving, and selling homes, Suncrest reduces investor risk by vertically integrating the most critical aspects of operations. Suncrest owns and operates over 1,000 mobile home units across 13 communities and 4 states, primarily in the midwest.
Brett has been investing for over 14 years, acquiring $30M+ in assets, spanning single-family rentals, multi-family, industrial, and mobile home communities. He has a background in high-tech where he managed multi-million dollar budgets in hybrid corporate finance & large-scale program management roles. He enjoys bringing his tech and finance backgrounds together to find new, streamlined approaches to operating commercial real estate. He holds a degree in Finance from the University of Utah and an MBA from Duke University.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: