Kira Golden, CEO, Direct Source Wealth helps others generate passive income and create a diversified portfolio through their transparent co-investment model with deals focusing primarily on commercial real estate.
Kira shares her criteria for partnering with people. She shares how co-investing can create an alignment of interest and create value for everyone involved. Is this the right time for inexperienced syndicators to venture into the syndication business? How do you prospect new investors? And, can reducing the total number of investors really help you improve your business? For all this and much more, tune in to our latest show now!
Our Gracious Sponsors:
Make sure to be at Joe Fairless’s Best Ever Conference, February 22-23, 2019. Use code: #WHITNEY for 10% OFF!!!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:30 – Whitney introduces Kira to listeners
- 01:10 – How did Kira transition to real estate investing and syndication?
- 02:09 – Which are the different asset classes that Kira is involved in?
- 02:59 – Kira is open to collaborating with other deal sponsors and equity partners in order to acquire and manage larger projects
- 04:06 – How to vet and select a suitable partner for your syndication business
- 06:47 – Common mistakes that syndicators make while underwriting a deal
- 08:06 – Kira investing mantra – Invest with sponsors who are upfront about the fees that they charge
- 08:32 – Kira urges investors to partners with folks who have their own money invested in a deal
- 09:32 – The need to align interests and create value for all stakeholders in the syndication process
- 10:12 – Why does Kira prefer syndication over fixing and flipping properties?
- [spp-timestamp time=”11:06″] – Joe Fairless’s Best Ever Conference is coming up in Denver this February. Register Now!
- 12:04 – Is it the right time for inexperienced investors to venture into the syndication business?
- 13:11 – What has been the most challenging aspect of the syndication business for Kira?
- 13:50 – Importance of getting a thorough education for finding success in the syndication business
- 15:15 – What is the foremost factor that has contributed to Kira’s success?
- 16:10 – How reducing the number of investors is helping Kira improve her business
- 18:25 – Networking Tips and Tricks for finding and building relationships with new investors
- 21:02 – Kira shares her contact information
- 21:35 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- [spp-timestamp time=”21:50″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, Life Bridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- How to vet and partner with the right person in real estate syndication
- The need have perfect alignment of interests with investors
- How to find and develop relationships with new investors
- Real Estate Syndication Podcast
- Life Bridge Capital
- Direct Source Wealth
- Direct Source Wealth’s Facebook page
- Direct Source Wealth’s Twitter page
- Direct Source Wealth’s Instagram