Joel Florek, Founder, JF Holdings LLC shares some little-known tips pertaining to financing, property management and networking that can help you mitigate risk and generate greater ROI on your real estate investments.
How do you purchase a property with low money down? What are some skills that you should cultivate before making the transition from small single-family properties to large multifamily deals? You will learn how investing in projects that generate the greatest ROI can help you mitigate risk and ride out down-turns with ease. Tune in for some great insights!
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Joel to listeners
- 01:22 – How did Joel manage to build up an impressive portfolio at a young age?
- 02:02 – Joel transitions to multifamily investing in order to enjoy a good work life balance
- 03:41 – Joel purchases his first multifamily property
- 04:46 – How did Joel manage to buy his second property at low money down
- 07:26 – How did Joel arrange financing for his first 4 unit multifamily property?
- 09:00 – Challenges that Joel had to overcome in the initial phases of his career
- 12:16 – Joel shares his future plans
- 13:34 – Why is Joel contemplating syndicating larger deals?
- 15:58 – Joel’s advice for folks who are planning on transitioning to larger real estate deals
- 17:12 – Does Joel prefer to invest in deals that are cash flow positive from the get-go?
- 17:39 – How to maximize ROI on your real estate investments
- 19:48 – Effective ways of mitigating risk in real estate investing and riding out down-turns
- 21:16 – Joel reveals how he is dealing with drainage issues on his last property investment
- 23:32 – What is the ONE thing that helps assure success in real estate investing?
- 25:18 – Discovering your “Why” is important for finding success in real estate investing
- 26:53 – Joel shares his contact information
- 27:17 – Schedule a call with Whitney!
- [spp-timestamp time=”27:29″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, Life Bridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- How to finance a property with low money down
- Expert Tips for transitioning to larger real estate deals
- Effective ways for maximizing ROI on your real estate investments