Today on the show we are joined by Dave Spooner from Innago, a new company focussed on delivering the best and freshest property management software to investors. Dave is here to talk about the role of software in the management side of real estate and the big difference it can make to all involved.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
We discuss property managers, the communication of guidelines, what to look out for when looking at software options and getting the correct one for your needs. Dave does a great job of unpacking the different options out there and the difference between older software and newer versions like Innago. We also discuss the convenience of lease signing, video uploads, and mobile compatibility. For all this and a must-hear episode, tune in to the show today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The service that Innago provides and Dave’s first rental property!
- Evaluating a property manager and the most important factor of this.
- Useful ways to communicate guidelines between owners, managers, and tenants.
- Staying on top of the financial aspects on a day to day basis.
- The most important thing to consider when picking a property management software.
- Matching your property and portfolio with the appropriate software.
- Transitioning from one software platform to another and the smartest ways to do this.
- The mobile experience on Innago and what it offers to tenants.
- Lease signing and getting that done on the software platform.
- Uploading video files with Innago while negotiating the lease and agreement.
- The main way Dave and Innago have improved their business recently.
- How passion and excitement have contributed to their success.
- How Dave likes to give back to the community!
- And much more!
[bctt tweet=”The number one factor in managing properties and managing tenants more efficiently, seems to us to be communicating guidelines, communicating rules and sticking to those rules and those guidelines. — @InnagoSoftware” username=”Whitney_Sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Dave Spooner
Dave Spooner is a co-founder of Innago, a free property management platform designed to simplify life for small to mid-sized landlords. He has been involved in the real estate technology space for the last six years, working to enhance the way landlords and tenants communicate. In addition to his expertise in content marketing, Dave utilizes his experience with entrepreneurship and management to help landlords achieve sustained success.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: