On today’s episode, we are joined by Sanjeev Silla to talk about various aspects of his business, such as broker relations and the types of deals he is currently focusing on. He also explains why he chose multi-family over other investments such as stocks or single-family investments.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
Scalability, control and keeping costs down are important when considering the kinds of investments that you choose to make. Along with this, it is also important to ensure you have clearly defined goals so that you pick only the investments that will help you achieve what you would like to. Sanjeev also talks about the value of always having a beginner’s mindset when approaching things because this ensures that you never stop learning and always keep pushing yourself. Success, however, is not achieved in a vacuum, which is why it is so important to pick like-minded people, whose strengths you can leverage, to work with. This will ensure that you will thrive no matter the circumstance. For all this and more, join us today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The three things that happened in 2010 that changed Sanjeev’s life forever.
- Some of the reasons why Sanjeev decided against investing in single-family units.
- What Sanjeev’s company’s investment goals are and how they aim to work towards these.
- Mentors help with education and also with building investor confidence.
- How Sanjeev’s work as a consultant taught him to see the big picture and think strategically.
- Why good broker relations are so important in the syndication business.
- How Sanjeev’s team constantly continues their education.
- The importance of conserving your energy and only focusing on the goals you want.
- Some of the buying criteria Sanjeev applies to potential investments.
- For Sanjeev, getting the right deal is more difficult than getting the required money for a deal.
- What the team is doing in preparation for the predicted “downturn.”
- Why persistence and education are key to continued success.
[bctt tweet=”Based on goals, you need to come in and ask yourself and be proactive. — Sanjeev Silla ” username=”Whitney_Sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Sanjeev Silla’s Contact Number — 623-628-5921
About Sanjeev Silla
Sanjeev Silla is multi-family investor and IT professional. He has worked for top global IT consultancy and servicing firms – Accenture and Dell. Sanjeev is highly experienced in executing large transformation programs — multimillion-dollar programs spanning multiple years — and has also managed global teams. Sanjeev started his consultancy services in Sep 2016 and provides management consultancy solutions to health plans in North America, especially in implementing large packaged systems. Sanjeev earned Master’s degree from REC, Rourkela – India. Sanjeev has focused on multi-family investing and been part of multiple deals as a co-sponsor, KP and LP. He is also a personal student of Brad Sumrok’s nationally acclaimed multi-family mentoring program. Along with his friends, Vasu, Balu and Sashi, Sanjeev started Infinity Investments and co-sponsored two deals worth of approximately $20 million dollars last year. He also looks to continue to grow his multi-family portfolio in the United States.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: