As aspiring or current syndicators, it is important to build your brand. This means putting yourself out there, on social media, and appearing on podcasts. However, it is important not to put the cart before the horse by going on podcasts before you are properly prepared. Our guest today, Adam Adams, is here to help us get the horse back in front of the cart again, by providing actionable steps to follow to get our lead magnet and funnel in order.
Our gracious sponsor:
You could feed a child for a dollar a day… But what if children could feed themselves… and feed their family and generations to come?
Leaders Yielding to New Knowledge, or LY2NK, is a non-profit organization that focuses on empowering people to form self-sufficient, sustainable communities. LY2NK gives a hand up not a hand out.
To learn more, visit LY2NK.com.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
In this episode, Adam talks about the importance of knowing your avatar. While it is easy to want to cast the net wide, take the time to hone in on who your ideal passive investor would be. This way, you can speak their language, find out what keeps them up at night, and ultimately give them the content they want to hear. Providing people too many options confuses them, and Adam points out that the confused mind always says no. Instead, by putting yourself in your avatars’ shoes, you can reach them simply and effectively. Adam walks us through the steps to capture the perfect avatar. From there, we discuss some of the backend software Adam and his team use for funneling the difference between lead magnets and the funnel, and tips for those looking to get started. Adam added so much value, and we know you’ll take a great deal from the show. Be sure to tune in!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Updates from Adam and a deal he recently backed out of because of coronavirus.
- Why going on a podcast without a proper funnel and lead magnet can be damaging.
- Some steps to implement to be able to capture your perfect avatar.
- How to find who your avatar is and learn about Adam’s ideal investor.
- You need to use the language your avatar understands otherwise you won’t connect.
- Getting into the mind of your avatar: Find out what their worries are and answer them.
- How to create a lead magnet landing page and what content should be on there.
- Learn Adam’s strategy for email follow-ups and nurturing your email list.
- Some of the software that Adam uses and insights into segregating your investor list.
- Adam’s tips for creating the funnel when you’re just starting out.
- The biggest contributor to Adam’s success and giving back.
[bctt tweet=”If you get on a podcast, before you do the things we’re talking about today like you’re really going to hurt yourself. — Adam Adams” username=”whitney_sewell”]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Adam Adams
Adam started investing in real estate in 2005. After repositioning his first apartment community in 2007 (from a $2MM value to $4MM value in 12 months) as a property manager, Adam bought his first multifamily apartment building. Since then, Adam has managed several single-family fix & flips and holds over a hundred multifamily rental doors. Adam is the organizer of Colorado’s most active real estate group and the hosts of the Creative Real Estate Podcast. Adam has been a guest on countless popular podcasts including the Best Ever Show, Investor Army, and the Investability Podcast.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: