Listen to the podcast here:
Marjeanne Fields, Founder, AZ Wealth Builders shares how you can leverage the power of social media to find investors, raise capital, and generate greater traction in business.
This show starts off with Marjeanne sharing her background information. How did her digital marketing background help her once she ventured into real estate investing? Is online marketing far more effective than traditional effective? We discuss different social media platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn and reveal the pros & cons of each.
How should you structure content for Facebook? Is cross-promotional marketing on Facebook a lucrative strategy? We also reveal whether you can build a following on social media by solely relying on organic traffic. You will also learn about SEC restrictions when it comes to advertising your real estate projects on social media.
Tune in for some excellent insights!
Our Gracious Sponsor:
See The Real Estate CPA’s Special Virtual Workshop for the listeners of The Real Estate Syndication Show on How to Answer Tax Related Questions from Your Investors! http://bit.ly/TheRealEstateCPA-Syndication
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:29 – Whitney introduces Marjeanne to listeners
- 00:58 – Marjeanne shares her background information, and reveals how she learned the nuances of digital marketing AND construction
- 02:37 – Why did Marjeanne transition to real estate syndication?
- 04:50 – Traditional marketing vs. Digital marketing – which is the better option?
- 05:30 – How to structure content for social media that resonates with your target audience
- 06:26 – Considerations for setting up a Facebook Ad
- 07:26 – Does the SEC permit you to advertise your real estate projects on social media?
- 07:53 – Tips and Tricks for creating more engagement on Facebook
- 09:40 – Should you use your personal page or your business page to advertise your business?
- 10:03 – Can you share your content in other Facebook groups?
- 10:56 – How to conduct yourself in Facebook groups
- 12:32 – Benefits of cross-promotional marketing
- 13:20 – Get your real estate tax queries answered by the Real Estate CPA
- 14:52 – Which is the best social platform for raising capital?
- 17:23 – Do you need to rely on paid advertising?
- 17:52 – Is Google AdWords a good platform for advertising your real estate business?
- 19:25 – Do’s and Don’ts for advertising your real estate business on social media
- 21:11 – How can learn the nuances of digital marketing?
- 24:06 – Being authentic is the best way to build up a social media following
- 26:38 – What steps is Marjeanne taking to improve her business?
- 27:41 – What is the number one thing that has contributed to Marjeanne’s success?
- 29:35 – Marjeanne shares her contact information
- 29:52 – Schedule a call with Whitney now!
- 29:56 – Join our Facebook group to connect with like-minded individuals and real estate experts like Marjeanne
- [spp-timestamp time=”30:06″] – A Special Thanks to our sponsor, LifeBridge Capital
In this episode, you will learn
- Online marketing vs. Digital marketing – comparing the Pros & Cons
- How to structure content for social media that resonates with your target audience
- SEC restrictions for advertising your real estate business on social media