To succeed in the real estate business, one needs to establish an effective system that will help in the process of securing a deal. Nowadays, technology offers investors a lot of options to cope up with the work required in the business. Today, we speak to Fritz Ritter and he talks about the system he uses so he can get in touch with a lot of possible investors in no time.
Our gracious sponsor:
Lionshare Bookkeeping believes the key to generating wealth is understanding where it comes from, and where it needs to go. They provide bookkeeping and financial coaching exclusively to Real Estate Investors – focusing on cash flow, strategy, and action. Go to http://bit.ly/LionshareBookkeeping to connect with them now.
Watch the episode here:
Listen to the podcast here:
We will hear Fritz talk about the importance of having a system that will help you achieve your goals. Fritz shares how laying down the foundation is a good start when it comes to doing business. Fritz also emphasizes the need to build your investors’ bases, taking effective notes, and even knowing your investors well. Moreover, he has a reminder to those looking to build their network – what you do when no one is looking matters. Today, we will learn how determination and drive can help you in the real estate industry so listen in!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Fritz talks about the skills that investors need to be able to improve.
- Fritz shares the systems he has so he could follow-up on investors
- Fritz details automation through LinkedIn Helper and how it helped him grow his network and close deals.
- Why putting up a system productive?
- Fritz talks about the calls that helped him find new investors.
- Fritz elaborates on how he handles conversations with prospective investors.
- Fritz’s prediction in the real estate industry in 6-12 months.
- Fritz emphasizes the importance of taking effective notes.
- Franz shares his best source for meeting new investors, the number one thing that contributed to his success, and how he gives back.
“Systems are really huge for me because it’s taught in construction, if you’re not organized, you can’t operate. And that’s kind of been very transparent and all across my life is like that.” [0:01:43]
“Understand your network and your sphere of influence right now, and think about who would be interested in something like this.” [0:03:13]
“At the end of the day, you wanna help them and you wanna be a resource, you wanna be an option.” [0:08:09]
“They may not be the investor for me, but they could know somebody or know somebody of somebody.” [0:17:06]
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
About Fritz Ritter
Fritz Ritter of Pasadena MD who started out in construction as an electrician now focuses on building teams and systems for Kronos Investment Partners to run the Acquisitions flow and automation in their business.
Love the show? Subscribe, rate, review, and share!
Join the Real Estate Syndication Show Community: